The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finished Assasin’s Creed.

Phenomenal game. Really a work of art. The amount of detail etc. is some of the best I’ve seen in a game.

Not sure how much end game I will do but there is a ton of it. I am definitely gonna do everything in the arena. We will see how close I am to platinum after that.

Ehhh. I’m just gonna go for the platinum.

Phenomenal game. Really a work of art. The amount of detail etc. is some of the best I’ve seen in a game.

Not sure how much end game I will do but there is a ton of it. I am definitely gonna do everything in the arena. We will see how close I am to platinum after that.

I still need to get back into it. Not too interested in the side activities, but wanna max the level so I can do the DLC

I really enjoyed Far Cry 4, and everything I’ve seen has me hyped for 5. I don’t think I’ll be let down. Put in my preorder today.

1070. My problem is CPU. i5 4460. Ubisoft are notorious for poor ports

+HDR support PC usually lacks

Lucky.........those are the hardest things to find AT A GOOD PRICE (still hunting for a decent priced 1070 or 1080).

You can upgrade a CPU, if you're willing to reset your entire operating system and backup all your data to be reintegrated after a reset of the OS.

Lucky.........those are the hardest things to find AT A GOOD PRICE (still hunting for a decent priced 1070 or 1080).

You can upgrade a CPU, if you're willing to reset your entire operating system and backup all your data to be reintegrated after a reset of the OS.

Yea I wish I woulda just copped the 1080ti but I was scared money. This was a min before the latest crypto boom, so it was MSRP, and easy to find :lol: my biggest barrier to upgrading CPU/MOBO is this expensive *** RAM :smh: still tryna wait it out

1070. My problem is CPU. i5 4460. Ubisoft are notorious for poor ports

+HDR support PC usually lacks

Gotcha. Well if you already have a PS4 I would probably recommend upgrading your CPU over buying another console you already have. Many PC games have HDR now, Destiny 2 supports it and works fine on my TV. I've never had a problem with Ubisoft games on my PC, also, the PC version is not a port. If anything it would be the original version... and I'm sure it will scale well.

Yea I wish I woulda just copped the 1080ti but I was scared money. This was a min before the latest crypto boom, so it was MSRP, and easy to find :lol: my biggest barrier to upgrading CPU/MOBO is this expensive *** RAM :smh: still tryna wait it out

Finding a 1070 or 1080 at the original MSRP these days is like trying to cop a pair of Yeezys on release day online............CART BOTTED and YOUR ****ED.

Gotcha. Well if you already have a PS4 I would probably recommend upgrading your CPU over buying another console you already have. Many PC games have HDR now, Destiny 2 supports it and works fine on my TV. I've never had a problem with Ubisoft games on my PC, also, the PC version is not a port. If anything it would be the original version... and I'm sure it will scale well.

I'm already tryna cop a new TV, so I'm weighing CPU/MOBO/RAM ($5-$600) to replacing the PS4 (net ~$100), mostly so I can see these exclusives in all their glory. If RAM never took off like it did, I woulda been upgraded :lol:

Although I guess I could also sell off my CPU/MOBO/RAM too, but I'd be better off just making a media box

Lucky I got a 1070 around christmas for 340 off amazon. I have a 1050 ti I was gonna give away but dude said he needed more firepower. Come to find out them things are going for over 300 bucks now, bout to sell that *****.

Lucky I got a 1070 around christmas for 340 off amazon. I have a 1050 ti I was gonna give away but dude said he needed more firepower. Come to find out them things are going for over 300 bucks now, bout to sell that *****.

Do it before the bubble bursts :lol:

A couple of platinums to add to my collection...
Tales from the Borderlands_20180218135752.jpg
FIFA 18 Platinum.jpg

Do it before the bubble bursts :lol:

The crypto-bubble has already bursted like 4-5 times this year based on the news reports I've been following on crypto-currency, and GPU/RAM prices STILL HAVEN'T DROPPED.

The prices aren't dropping anytime soon according to most ppl in the "PC components retail industry".........possible 3-4 years this boom could last, especially with the potential of Trump's upcoming "China tariff" to increase prices on imports from China (which include NAND chip production over there).

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom