The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just checked my amazon order and it has a delivery date of Friday :pimp:

They're normally good for RDD, but they've had some royal **** ups. Think I'm going digital so I can play soon as it's unlocked. I never trade-in/ sell Sony games anyway

Wii was a mediocre console out of the box, but really dope modded. Also if you slept on the galaxy games you're missing out.

I don't really mind the questions regarding the Pro. People want to be sure when spending a few hunna, which can also go up much more if they decide to get a 4K tv with it. Good to have peace of mind when dropping that much.

Bought a Wii U a couple months back, both galaxy games, and SSB. Returned all of it the next day. Control scheme was way too annoying. Once they remaster the Galaxies for switch, and give em proper Pro Controller controls :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Wii was a mediocre console out of the box, but really dope modded. Also if you slept on the galaxy games you're missing out.

I don't really mind the questions regarding the Pro. People want to be sure when spending a few hunna, which can also go up much more if they decide to get a 4K tv with it. Good to have peace of mind when dropping that much.

It's more if you aren't bringing anything new to the convo, or a new question, the search function works pretty well on the updated site :lol:

So, I finally decided to get a PS4. I found a fatkiddeals ebay link for a regular PS4 500GB for $185 and when it showed up...

It was a PS4 Pro 1TB, weird. I posted the "mistake" on twitter, but it was getting ALOT of attention and it felt like the feds were watching, so I deleted it lol...
20180406_191312-1.jpg

Last edited:
So, I finally decided to get a PS4. I found a fatkiddeals ebay link for a regular PS4 500GB for $185 and when it showed up...

It was a PS4 Pro 1TB, weird. I posted the "mistake" on twitter but it was getting ALOT of attention and felt like the feds were watching lol...
20180406_191312-1.jpg

GOD'S PLAN and you tryna ignore it.
drakegod.jpg

It was a PS4 Pro 1TB, weird. I posted the "mistake" on twitter but it was getting ALOT of attention and felt like the feds were watching lol...
20180406_191312-1.jpg

bigty23 bigty23 Backstory on the PS logo projected on the wall and that peeling box/cabinet/shelf? :nerd:

Went ahead and used GMG instead of Best Buy GCU for GoW. I know I'm not trading it in :lol: and imma need that midnight action

Back
Top Bottom