The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The first thing I bought with my first paycheck was God of War 2. Love this franchise.

My first paycheck back in 2001 I bought a PS2 bundle with 2 games and extra dualshock 2 controller from Gamestop.

I was young and didn’t know better. Also months after PS2 dropped they were hella hard to cop for retail. Dudes on ebay were reselling them for $1000 or more at the time.

My first paycheck back in 2001 I bought a PS2 bundle with 2 games and extra dualshock 2 controller from Gamestop.

I was young and didn’t know better. Also months after PS2 dropped they were hella hard to cop for retail. Dudes on ebay were reselling them for $1000 or more at the time.
Yup only console i can remember where the hype was like a shoe release lol

First console I bought with my own money from a job was PS4. I always asked for systems for holidays. I bought the 360 and a used PS3, but they were with Christmas and graduation money, respectively. I been buying most of my games myself since PS2 days tho. Once I was trading em in, moms said she wasn't buying anymore :rofl:

Rumors are floating that a new Bioshock game is in the works...

But Ken Levine isn't behind or attached to the new game.

Man that's like a Metal Gear game without Kojima

Ehhh not really.

He wasn’t in charge of bioshock 2._

Never completed the games so I don’t know how tightly wound the stories are. From what I heard it was more like a
multi-dimensional
link from infinite to the other 2, right?

Of course it did, it's a good game.

It's just not touching 1 or Infinite.

Do amazon preorders deliver on release day?

Dont do this to yourself. I learned the hard way.

Everyone else will be playing the game, and you'll be balling up your fist like the Arthur meme, while looking at your shipping info.

Last edited:
Do amazon preorders deliver on release day?

Dont this to yourself. I learned the hard way.

Everyone else will be playing the game, and you'll be balling up your fist like the Arthur meme, while looking at your shipping info.

Yep. Your best options are to preorder from a brick and mortar store (Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart, etc), walk in said store on Friday and pick up copy, or buy it digitally from the PlayStation Store.

Thanks for the responses fellas
I don’t visit the PlayStation thread enough but I had to pop my head in after seeing all the stellar reviews for GOW
I’ll have to check around local stores then cause I prefer physical copy

Yup only console i can remember where the hype was like a shoe release lol

You must not remember many console releases... but outside of the Wii U, they are all like that. The Wii however was probably the most consistently in demand console ever. They were selling out instantly for YEARS! What makes it worse is how trash of a console it was, but no one can deny the popularity of it at the time.

You must not remember many console releases... but outside of the Wii U, they are all like that. The Wii however was probably the most consistently in demand console ever. They were selling out instantly for YEARS! What makes it worse is how trash of a console it was, but no one can deny the popularity of it at the time.

Wii wasn't for us

Back
Top Bottom