The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Shenmue I & II is getting ported to the PS4 bois

giphy.gif

Rumors are floating that a new Bioshock game is in the works...

But Ken Levine isn't behind or attached to the new game.

Man that's like a Metal Gear game without Kojima

:lol:

They aren't about that micro transaction life.

Your just use to it since you are the biggest supporter of game devs & makers who are known for it. Since you buy literally every Ubisoft, EA, or Craptivision game.

Don’t throw shade cause I like the games I like.

And I’m not the microtransaction type and plenty of studios outside of the ones you mentioned offer different editions of their games that include all future DLC so get over your dusty self.

And wylin if you don’t think they will drop at least a $30 dlc later this year or next year.

Don’t throw shade cause I like the games I like.

And I’m not the microtransaction type and plenty of studios outside of the ones you mentioned offer different editions of their games that include all future DLC so get over your dusty self.

And wylin if you don’t think they will drop at least a $30 dlc later this year or next year.

DoR8V.gif

Yeah but c'mon man almost every Sony 1st or 3rd party studio made game like the Uncharted series, HZD, God Of War does not or barely puts a big emphasis on micro transactions in their games. Not like the above listed game studios or devs or even R*.

Heck HZD had one big story DLC and that sold for no more than $20. GT Sport has and will continue to release a ton of free DLC.

I really don't see how GOW would release anything else besides 1 or 2 story related DLC since there is no multi player for the game.

But I am talking about future dlc not micro-transactions. You took that shot on your own assumption.

I was expecting too see a complete edition when I went to preorder but realized that the $70 edition just had some cosmetic stuff and a collector’s item.

It is inconsequential to me but I just realized that I hadn’t read up on or had a clue about what was happening with GOW.

Ordered GoW 4 today. Will be the first time playing GoW series. Going to have to chisel away at this game over the next month or 2.

Still haven't beaten Shadow of Collosus and Destiny 2 DLC drops soon.

Ordered GoW 4 today. Will be the first time playing GoW series. Going to have to chisel away at this game over the next month or 2.

Still haven't beaten Shadow of Collosus and Destiny 2 DLC drops soon.

All of the those other games should fallback once God Of War drops on 420 day.

While I HIGHLY recommend any of the past God Of War games from the PS3 era to anyone they really aren't needed since the God Of War for PS4 is really a reboot for the game franchise.

God Of War PS2 & PS3 era were set in greek mythology. The new GOW for PS4 is set in Norse mythology. Also the past GOW game had a bad locked camera angle and the older game had a more linear story line. The new GOW game for PS4 every review is saying it's a mixture of a open world game with action RPG elements in it.

I like D2. So that is going to get played day 1. Also have Donkey Kong Country and Hyrule Warriors coming in May. No way Im going to finish GoW 4 before June.

Most members moved on from GAF to ERA after the allegations came out.

There's no reason to browse GAF anymore. ERA is like much more active in terms of discussion. The GOW review thread is 180 pages ERA and 7 on GAF.
Same people, with the same SNs, same avys and same overreactions to everything.
man im not gona get caught up in the GoW hype :lol:
i hope its good, but i will wait, and wont buy it at full price
I got caught in the hype yesterday. Said I wouldn't but I did. It was all that "Game of the generation" talk :smh:
I will fully enjoy pretending that the Leviathan axe is Mjolnir though, especially after I see Infinity War :lol:
The first thing I bought with my first paycheck was God of War 2. Love this franchise.
I don't even remember what I bought with my first paycheck. It was probably something cheap since I was making peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom