The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Deep-end.jpg

So is the new GoW more like Horizon instead of trying to be like DMC or NG? If so I might actually give it a shot...

Pre-ordered GOW, hoping to play through it as soon as I can. I need to start taking advantage of my free time and my PS4. I finally got one for Christmas after not playing any games for a few years and I'm getting back into the swing of things.

ill cop GOW on black friday... i know thats a long time from now but it should be on sale by then... i bought games on release day that i never play so i can definitely wait :lol:

ill cop GOW on black friday... i know thats a long time from now but it should be on sale by then... i bought games on release day that i never play so i can definitely wait :lol:

Aside from work being crazy, this is another reason I'm holding off on getting GOW.

Pre-ordered GOW, hoping to play through it as soon as I can. I need to start taking advantage of my free time and my PS4. I finally got one for Christmas after not playing any games for a few years and I'm getting back into the swing of things.

You are in NY right?

They should be out in the wild already.

Called my local mom n pop and they said they will be getting their copies this evening.

And a 16 player mode too. :pimp:

i'm in but i am afraid you won't see 16 players in one location hacking at the monster all at the same time

you'll be split in 4 groups of 4 and then investigate and hunt the same monster

still the updated free content on this game is great, many complains about the game after putting 200+ hours on it while most games takes 10hrs to finish these days

lots coming on the update too, sorting investigations finally and some deliveries to get layered armors

then Dantes gears next week

What a garbage image. Did you make that Ricky D Ricky D ?

Hopefully not as it looks like some asshat that maybe started playing video games a year or two ago came up with that horrid list.

'Old School' with 'ish that dropped in 2010 and Angry Birds? 'Ancient' with joints that launched in 2006? :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:

I'm worse. I bought RPG's like Persona 5 and never opened it and ended up it returning it to Walmart without a receipt for full store credit to cop a different game :lol:

You are in NY right?

They should be out in the wild already.

Called my local mom n pop and they said they will be getting their copies this evening.

Nah, Florida.

It works out though, I'm working the next few days but have Saturday off so that's my plan to get into then .

What a garbage image. Did you make that Ricky D Ricky D ?

Hopefully not as it looks like some asshat that maybe started playing video games a year or two ago came up with that horrid list.

'Old School' with 'ish that dropped in 2010 and 'Angry Birds'? 'Ancient' with joints that launched in 2006? :smh: :stoneface:
Nah man I didn’t make this. I been gaming since the early 90s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom