The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GoW was/is on TLoU's level.

Make sure to visit your cabin back home after beating the game.

Man reading y'all comments got me fiending to play GOW, but I want to play the GOW 3 Remastered first.

Some of my boys are close to beating GoW already. One of them says he hasn’t showered since Friday afternoon :smh:

Jesus H.

Been trying to avoid GOW spoilers until I can play it. Even put boost on ignore so this thread wouldn't show up.

So every time a GOW video (review, preview, etc.) popped up on my youtube feed I would select not interested, hoping they would stop showing me GOW stuff.

Opened up youtube 2 minutes ago.

BIG OL' HONKIN' SPOILER right there in front of my face. Not too mad about the spoiler, bc I kinda figured it would happen, but wtf youtube?

Be back in like 3 weeks.

Yo y'all hyped that early fight up, and it was nice, but I fought

the Dragon

Earlier, and it got me standing up outta my chair hype, screaming "let's ****in go" like only GoW can. That was some classic ****

Got back into playing GOW and made it to Alfheim.

This game is just so dope :pimp:. Graphics, pacing of the game, story just gets better.

Also this game is best played in performance mode and not resolution mode.

My setup is PS4 Pro with Sony 55" X900E 4K HDR TV .

I wanna get gow but ive been slowly completing my backlog ill wait till summer to cop. Never played a gow but watched my cuz beat them all. This or assassin creed will be my summer game.

F307BA10-E99E-4AC4-970F-DC6B85208B28.jpeg

Got back into playing GOW and made it to Alfheim.

This game is just so dope :pimp:. Graphics, pacing of the game, story just gets better.

Also this game is best played in performance mode and not resolution mode.

My setup is PS4 Pro with Sony 55" X900E 4K HDR TV .

I may play in performance on my second play through just to check it but unlocked frame rates like that are no beuno.

My bad
I came back from Alfheim & I'm supposed to be returning to the mountain. But I've Spent 3-4 hours exploring the Lake of Nines since I didn't the first time through. So many side missions. I got one more side mission for the other dwarf brother then I'm heading back to the mountain./SPOILER]

Last edited:
I came back from Alfheim & I'm supposed to be returning to the mountain. But I've Spent 3-4 hours exploring the Lake of Nines since I didn't the first time through. So many side missions. I got one more side mission for the other dwarf brother then I'm heading back to the mountain.

Spoilers bruh :lol:

Jesus H.

Been trying to avoid GOW spoilers until I can play it. Even put boost on ignore so this thread wouldn't show up.

So every time a GOW video (review, preview, etc.) popped up on my youtube feed I would select not interested, hoping they would stop showing me GOW stuff.

Opened up youtube 2 minutes ago.

BIG OL' HONKIN' SPOILER right there in front of my face. Not too mad about the spoiler, bc I kinda figured it would happen, but wtf youtube?

Be back in like 3 weeks.

BRUH !!! FACTS :lol: YouTube has been spoiling the hell out of this game for me. I've only watched 2 reviews, and all of a sudden there's a ton of spoiler videos in my feed. I clicked "not interested" too, so hopefully that works.

Back
Top Bottom