The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Fortnite is fun but not really for me either

All my little Cousins and their friends love it so I do think it's a trend

If it sticks around idc just my opinion

I haven’t tried fort nite and I have no desire too. People at work talk about it non stop, gets annoying .

GoW man holy ****. The whole sequence from chasing the boar to meeting the world serpent is on some Disney levels of wonder and intrigue. What theeeeeeeeeeeee ****

Will download the Detroit demo today. Looks really good.

Got two playthroughs in of Detroit.

First playthrough I was able to gain Daniel's trust and rescue baby girl. :pimp: Those cops lit Daniel up though. :lol::smh:

Ole boy was looking at me like:

hermione-granger-i-trusted-you.gif

Had me like:

tenor.gif

Second playthrough I gained Daniel's trust again but got close enough to where I could push him off the building and save Emma. He lit me up though and I ended up dying. :ohwell:

Gonna play again see if I can save Daniel this time.

I wanna get GoW, but I also wanna play it on a PS4 Pro for that 1080p 60fps. If only that was the standard for the base PS4.

x86 architecture has hit a barrier to some extent. Next iteration of PS should deliver better visuals and FPS but it's harder to go beyond that.

Which is why people need to quit betting on anything before LATE 2020 for a potential PS5.........the technology is practically hitting its limitations AND not even game developers are able to make innovative game design beyond that limitation on "PC hardware" that is already miles ahead of consoles.

LATE 2020 is a more optimistic view on a potential next generation of gaming consoles, the realistic view in my feels it probably will be longer than that.

Only thing I can probably see happening is if Sony went the "nintendo-route" and made a new PSP/VITA that is like the Nintendo Switch with "PS4 Pro/Xbox 1 X-caliber" power........which is kind of a step backwards with Sony's approach to console gaming at the moment.

I feel the pro and the x are new consoles especially the x that being said I believe 320 for the pro at Target is a great deal. I’ll be looking to upgrade to an x myself this summer or sooner.

What I would like from the ps5 is PS4/ps3/ps2/ps1 support, full 4K games running at a minimum 60 frames

Which is why people need to quit betting on anything before LATE 2020 for a potential PS5.........the technology is practically hitting its limitations AND not even game developers are able to make innovative game design beyond that limitation on "PC hardware" that is already miles ahead of consoles.

LATE 2020 is a more optimistic view on a potential next generation of gaming consoles, the realistic view in my feels it probably will be longer than that.

Only thing I can probably see happening is if Sony went the "nintendo-route" and made a new PSP/VITA that is like the Nintendo Switch with "PS4 Pro/Xbox 1 X-caliber" power........which is kind of a step backwards with Sony's approach to console gaming at the moment.

I agree with you and I agree that there's no reason to churn out new hardware just for the sake of it.

That said there are so many other factors at play. Perhaps the SONY TV division wants to showcase a new feature and they need a new console iteration to do so. Similarly AMD may want their newer CPUs on the market and could offer SONY volume discounts.

I wish Spiderman wasn't doing their media roll out so damn early. They def don't need it, and they're gonna have to get the ball rolling all over again in a few months with weaker content.

I keep saying these big IPs/Devs/Pubs need to take the FO4 route of release

Back
Top Bottom