My PS4 is from launch and I don't even notice if it's loud or not

I have a 4K TV but will only upgrade if my PS4 dies on me

5 years with mmy launch ps4.

Can't complain with its durability.

The DS4's on the otherhand.......Damn L3 button :smh:

Can you eventually go back in GOW?

I feel like I missed a ton of stuff

I'm still early in the game

Am I the only one that finds GOW underwhelming? Gameplay is kind of repetitive and became boring to me after a few days.

I felt that way about the gameplay for a little but when I started putting thought into my build and actually using the different attacks and combos from the skills tree etc. I quickly realized how deep it is and how important it is gonna be come end game content.

Cause I pulled up on a Valk and got :lol:

But overall the game is definitely GOW though. If that makes sense :nerd:

Once it opens up its definitely GoW. I was SLIGHTLY underwhelmed up to that point but I think the build up was worth it and served a purpose

i1zuF0ehErMRREE.jpg

Im gonna be watching the in-laws house out in the boonies for a week so Ill finally be able to finish Southpark and Uncharted 4. Those games have just been sitting and dont require internet.

Im gonna be watching the in-laws house out in the boonies for a week so Ill finally be able to finish Southpark and Uncharted 4. Those games have just been sitting and dont require internet.

Make sure to set your PS4 as your primary console so you do not need internet to play them.

Without doing that, it will probably lock you out of being able to play them unless you have the physical copy.

5 years with mmy launch ps4.

Can't complain with its durability.

The DS4's on the otherhand.......Damn L3 button :smh:

I open my PS4 every once in a while and clean its fan with one of these:

1211inbrief01.jpg

There is usually a ton of dust and I can clearly hear that it's running quieter after the fan is cleaned. Definitely helps with the longevity.

I love the DualShock 4, but its build quality is trash. The first one I had, a piece of the R2 button broke after a month and the right stick started auto-moving in random directions after a year. I started using a second one and the exact same thing happened, a piece of the R2 button broke after a month. Then I got a Brooke converter and used the Xbox 360 controller ever since. That thing is built like a tank. I only use the PS4 controller for the games I play on d-pad since the d-pad is trash on the 360 controller.

Went ahead and played a little bit of GoW today. I made it to
Alfheim
. I dialed down the difficulty to normal. Challenge difficulty wasn't really hard just annoying to me at the time. I can't wait to really dig into this game next weekend. One thing I realized I dislike about open world games in general is the lack of music playing while you roam. I guess it takes away from the immersion or exploration or whatever but it really makes me not want to play for long time periods like I would play Final Fantasy.

Last edited:
Went ahead and played a little bit of GoW today. I made it to
Alfheim
. I dialed down the difficulty to normal. Challenge difficulty wasn't really hard just annoying to me at the time. I can't wait to really dig into this game next weekend. One thing I realized I dislike about open world games in general is the lack of music playing while you roam. I guess it takes away from the immersion or exploration or whatever but it really makes me not want to play for long time periods like I would play something like Final Fantasy.

I know what you mean.

The Witcher got that :pimp:

the battery dies fast

I guess I never paid attention to this before, but I just picked up a PS4 last weekend, and started to play last night and the battery life on the controller is horrible. I can't believe this is how it is, really disappointing IMO.

I’m sure I’ll like GoW more but TW3 is great as well. Definitely can’t wait to get back so I can dig into the DLC packs.

You need run back through it with that 4K for sure man.

I am still only 20 hours in and can’t wait to jump back in.

I will hop back in GOW when they release a NG+

Back
Top Bottom