The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GOW Question:

Is there a difficulty trophy? I probably wont play on the hardest level anymore, since I heard there is no reward/trophy for it. Thanks if anyone can confirm.

Still haven't found the time to start playing yet either... :smh:

PO

Finally beat the story for GOW. My biggest gripe with the game is how easy the cinematic boss fights are. Those valkyries are no joke though.

Still have my launch DS4. Was worried when I chucked it at a wall in a fit of Tekken induced rage, but it still works fine, just makes a weird rattling sound.

Yeah I beat on challenge mode and was shocked that there wasn’t a trophy and NG+

A couple of strange decisions

Last edited:
The game not having NG+ is definitely a head scratcher. Hopefully they add it later in a patch. I know there are plans for a photo mode.

Gonna put some quality time into GOW tonight. I just met the world serpent and feel like I’ve barely scratched into the game :smh:

Haven’t downloaded Detroit neither but that may get done tonight. Putting my phone on Do Not Disturb. Trading in the lounge, short dresses and crown Apple for the Leviathan axe,

What’s the appeal of NG+? Running back through the game with all your stuff upgraded just to we do everything easily :lol:

What’s the appeal of NG+? Running back through the game with all your stuff upgraded just to we do everything easily :lol:

Running through the game start to finish on a higher difficulty is dope.

Especially in GOW with all of those chests and things you don’t have the abilities for throughout the game.

F a NG+, there's too many games out in these streets.

The only time I'll consider NG+ is if it adds additional content and games rarely do this.

Also, there's stuff to do after you beat the story in GoW.

It's not like the game just ends.

F a NG+, there's too many games out in these streets.

The only time I'll consider NG+ is if it adds additional content and games rarely do this.

Also, there's stuff to do after you beat the story in GoW.

It's not like the game just ends.

the-dude.jpg

And the stuff you do post game is to get the best equipment :lol: once you get it there's not a lot left to use it on. But I do agree I rarely do NG+ but this is one of those rare times I would. At least down the line. There's not a lot on my radar after Detroit before Spiderman

There's literally like 9 or 10 optional boss fights in the game, I'm confused.

Maybe I got a different version of the game than you did.

I got the game a little early and had to settle for the Latin America version of GoW.

Maybe the papi's got extra content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom