The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't mind NG+ if it's a game that I really like or has an alternate ending. A lot of these open world games are just too damn long to play through again. I enjoyed TW3 and have yet to play the DLC packs so I don't mind replaying that but some games aren't worth playing through more than once.

Who's copping Dark Souls and/or Detroit?

can anyone recommend me a good vertical stand for the ps4 pro.

i only have room to stand it up vertically near my tv in order to give it proper ventilation. (i have a wall unit) and i got the god of war bundle and don’t want to ruin the paint for any reason.

i seen the “official” sony one on amazon but they really taxing $30 for it?

New trailer coming this Wednesday:

UnluckyCautiousGoat-max-14mb.gif

:pimp:

Is RDR 2 still coming out this year?

Was expecting it to drop in Spring 2019.

It drops 10-26-18.

R* usually don't delay games any further after they set a specific release date. Also the president of Take 2 said on their last conference call there wouldn't be another delay.

Last edited:
I don't see anything beating GoW. I'm hyped for RDR2, played the heck out of redemption but GoW is special. I'm hoping Spider-Man is a contender

Yea it's gonna be a tough 3 man race with those 3. GoW gonna be battling recency bias, but BOTW had no problem cleaning up even tho it released in March, so it still has a shot

QtXw9Jj.jpg

HEADS UP

DS4's are $24.99 at Costco Warehouses. (U.S Only)

4/30 - 5/13.

Limit 2 per customer.

can’t see spider-man getting game of the year let alone anything beating god of war. and i love red dead.

but back to spidey something about it makes me have low expectations. i see it coming in at a 7.7 i dunno why i’m praying i’m wrong

can’t see spider-man getting game of the year let alone anything beating god of war. and i love red dead.

but back to spidey something about it makes me have low expectations. i see it coming in at a 7.7 i dunno why i’m praying i’m wrong

Nah there's too many things in the right place for it. Even if it's not GOTY there's no way it's gonna be an average game. I'm expecting to be let down more by Red Dead with the online bull**** (yes I know "it doesn't take away from the single player")

RDR2 will win GotY from majority of your media outlets. Add in the fact that it will release towards the end of the year, it’s a wrap. I think Zelda was an exception because it completely changed everything about the franchise and also released on new hardware.

Nah Insomniac games the studio making Spiderman has to good of a track record to let this happen.

The only game they didn't do to good on was Sunset Overdrive which was XB1 exclusive game :lol:

People tend to overlook issues with Rockstar games because the stories and gameplay are so damn good.

Don't tell that to the hardcore RPG fans on here who generally HATE & despise open world games :lol:

But this console generation the trend has been for well known game series to go the action RPG route and those type of games seem to be what almost all studios do withe single player games nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom