The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think they did a great job with the remaster. I got the platinum trophy in all four in the span of a week and didn't think the drop from UC1 to 4 was as drastic as I had anticipated.

I stand corrected, for some reason I thought the Uncharted series debuted on the PS2. If it was on the PS3 then yeah should not be a problem to go back to the older games after playing 4.

E3 reminded me that Valkyria Chronicles 4 is coming out and is returning to what made the first game so good. I havent even touched Revolution yet; not impressed with the focus on individual units.

I bought another PS4 on Sunday and used the 20% code that comes inside the box and bought uncharted 4, far cry 5, and nba live for about 50.00. I was shocked to find my copy of last of us and the uncharted collection was available for download also. :lol:. Been playing my XB1 but I definitely missed my ps4. I sold it last year because it was collecting dust.

17 million is more than the highest sold Gran Turismo which is just over 15 million so it's now officially the best selling Sony game.
17 million is Pokemon territory. That's insane for a brand new IP.

God of War sold 5 million in a month though so watch this space.

17 million is more than the highest sold Gran Turismo which is just over 15 million so it's now officially the best selling Sony game.
17 million is Pokemon territory. That's insane for a brand new IP.

God of War sold 5 million in a month though so watch this space.

Does it count as a sale if the game came with my console

this and nioh 2 in the same year (hopefully) :pimp:

playing ds remastered i was thinking about how much id like to hear from the design team about how they developed these levels, not just for ds1 but all soulsborne

like the weapons, lore, armor, bosses etc. are obvi. dope but the layout and design of these stages is master class ****

fin ished anor londo a few days ago and theres just an immenseness and epicness to that place you rarely see

any of yall cop the ds/bloodborne art books? is there any insight from the art department in those? if so is it in english?

this and nioh 2 in the same year (hopefully) :pimp:

playing ds remastered i was thinking about how much id like to hear from the design team about how they developed these levels, not just for ds1 but all soulsborne

like the weapons, lore, armor, bosses etc. are obvi. dope but the layout and design of these stages is master class ****

fin ished anor londo a few days ago and theres just an immenseness and epicness to that place you rarely see

any of yall cop the ds/bloodborne art books? is there any insight from the art department in those? if so is it in english?
I believe stay lurkin stay lurkin copped one for Bloodborne.

Reading about Dying Light 2; that game might be a real contender when it drops.

I need to stop putting off FF XV DLC.

Buuuuttttttt I want to play NFS Payback this weekend, so....

Next weekend.
I was on board to buy the season pass but then they mentioned a second pass for 2019. I don’t want to pick it back up, put it down and then pick it back up again next year. I’m just gonna have to wait for the “Really Complete Edition”.

Back
Top Bottom