The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

A938BD90-FAB1-4A40-8606-69F9720C94D9.jpeg

The detail in this thing is NUTSSSS

Speaking of the RE series, how have y'all liked the Evil Within series?

Have yet to play either game.

imo 1 has all the things that made the early REs so great (gloomy atmosphere, good/scary enemy design, campy voice acting, bats**t plot etc.)

i enjoyed 2 quite a bit as well
a lot of folks didnt like the open world stuff (and its open world lite to be fair) but it was a nice twist on the formula imo

1 w/ all dlc can prob be had for 15 bones and 2 is regularly on sale too so maybe give it a shot if u f*** with RE

mannn i really want re2MAKE but i need to beat dead cells and a few other things first :lol:

tryna only cop RE2, sekiro and nioh 2 this year until holiday 2k19

I feel too anxious just after playing bloodborne, which isn’t considered a horror game. Don’t think I’m built for an actual immersive horror game :lol:

I feel too anxious just after playing bloodborne, which isn’t considered a horror game. Don’t think I’m built for an actual immersive horror game :lol:

Yeah it is creepy man. The first playthrough :lol:

And the music during the boss fights is freaky and really gets you creeped.

Yeah it is creepy man. The first playthrough :lol:

And the music during the boss fights is freaky and really gets you creeped.

People say there aren’t jump scares but if you’re not paying attention to and checking every dark corner you’ll get blindsided. That adds an extra sense of anxiousness to me, in addition to the mechanic of being worried about dropping blood echoes. Game is literally built to stress you out. Got me anticipating someone trying to jump at me within my own damn crib :lol:

Like you mentioned too, the music only adds to the challenge and tension. I’ve read before that some people play the boss fights on mute to help, but I accept it as part of the fight

People say there aren’t jump scares but if you’re not paying attention to and checking every dark corner you’ll get blindsided. That adds an extra sense of anxiousness to me, in addition to the mechanic of being worried about dropping blood echoes. Game is literally built to stress you out. Got me anticipating someone trying to jump at me within my own damn crib :lol:

Like you mentioned too, the music only adds to the challenge and tension. I’ve read before that some people play the boss fights on mute to help, but I accept it as part of the fight

Let me know if you ever need help

Let me know if you ever need help

Solo’ing the main story. Know I’d regret ever getting help on that. Even avoiding npc summons.

If I decide to continue on for fun and do chalice dungeons/the dlc i’ll keep it in mind though

Solo’ing the main story. Know I’d regret ever getting help on that. Even avoiding npc summons.

If I decide to continue on for fun and do chalice dungeons/the dlc i’ll keep it in mind though

Man you better run through that DLC. That joint is a masterpiece

i'm DLing it now on my Xbox (One X), but I might play it again on PC and PS4. So do you just start over after 30 mins or can you not play it again? I am guessing the sooner?

If that's the case I'm not gonna DL it 3 times but either way I am about to play it soon in glorious 4k. Got the Deluxe Edition (physical) preordered. RE2 is one of my favorite in the series and was probably like my 3rd game I owned for the original PS. I have extremely high expectations for one of the games I have the most nostalgia for but I am totally expecting them to deliver.

Finished my first run in 17 mins. This **** go hard :pimp: :pimp:

thought I was gonna confront the licker but guess not. For those who played, did y'all figure out the lock combo codes? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom