The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’d show this to Mark but I feel like he’d give me the Kobe death stare and walk away.

What happens if u ask him about Knack 3. That and whatever Guerilla games is working on next gotta be PS5 launch title games.

Did you also get the Kobe death stare when you told him you were playing RDR II on the XB1X also.

Last edited:
I finally did it....
604CD185-F601-4E91-8FA2-6D268C725DA7.jpeg

0F4444D1-BE01-45FD-932C-5C133892618D.jpeg

Last edited:
played the re2 demo didnt make it to the end ran out of time but im going to cop day 1.

2019 is actually packed. PS4 will be going out with a bang it seems.

It will be backlog year for me though. If only I had more time.
Horizon and Spiderman are my priorities to finish first and hopefully platinum.

They still have CoD or are they done?

They still have CoD, and they still have all the Blizzard IPs...........despite the on-going controversy with Activision wanting to downsize the staff over at Blizzard AND wanting to push more "monetized content" from Blizzard as well.

In other news, Soulja Boy has shifted gears with his "gaming console business" after Nintendo ninjas got his ***......................SHIFTED TO SONY INSTEAD

Souja going for that VITA guap now LOL

“Kingdom Hearts 3 is....a sequel to a game...old people like.”

Kingdom hearts 3 as described on the Easy Allies podcast. I got a good chuckle from that.

Absolutely. And a little work on making the joystick a little more like the dualshock and it would have been perfect.

I rotate out games on my Vita fairly frequently, while keeping a ton of PSOne classics on there. I hope they revisit the hand-held space in the future.

I knew people said AC Origins was a huge improvement for the franchise when it released. Playing through it now and I am impressed; having a lot of fun with it. I thought Far Cry 5 would burn me out on open-world games for a while, but AC: Origins is different enough to keep my attention.

I've also watched like 25 of those interactive history lessons from the DLC and find myself more interested in the setting the more I watch.

Back
Top Bottom