The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

oh the "online only" caveat they throw at us? trash. just thinking about it pisses me off. *thinks of fallout76 and shudders*
yea that bullcrap pay for internet then pay 60 bucks for game then another whatever for ps+/xboxlive smh

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare set to be revealed Thursday, May 30th.

According to Kotaku, it's a "soft" reboot.

Sony better have a 1TB option for the PS5 at launch. I have the 1 TB Pro and I am getting pretty damn close to needing to delete a few games. 500GB just wont cut it
I posted a link that had a 1 tb external drive for 24 bucks on sale. Delete? that's crazy talk.

I think I put in about 60 hours into D2 before putting it down. I never did clear the raid :smh:
I put more than I should’ve into D2... only ever did Last Wish once and haven’t picked it up sense.

If the new raid’s Worth **** I might get back into it a bit. But I’ve kinda checked out until D3 because 2 has been so broken from Day 1.

I posted a link that had a 1 tb external drive for 24 bucks on sale. Delete? that's crazy talk.

One thing to consider is that you won’t be able to run games from an external HDD on ps5. You’ll need an SSD.

Maybe you’ll be able to transfer data from an external hdd to the ssd, but that seems cumbersome.

Is that a hardware limitation or firmware limitation?

I think swendro swendro is right.
If games are built with the PS5's SSD speed as a base then current external hard drives will be too slow to use for playing games. Storing games on the other hand should be fine.

We would have to wait for USB 4 to be announced and I doubt even that would be fast enough and might be too late to be implemented in the PS5.
Probably have to wait for the PS5 pro before being able to use external drive to play games with.

I'm currently playing the uncharted series. 3 is my favorite so far. Gonna try to platinum all three but might skip the Platinum on the 4th game due to online trophies. Single player games should never have online trophies

anyone know where I can grab a ps4 for the low? my hdmi port is messed up. wont let me play or watch anything in 1080p only 480 :smh::smh::smh:

have you tried a new cord? different tv port sometimes my xbox does that

I took my PS4 on a trip and put it in my luggage (I know :smh:) and when I got back the screen was all fuzzy and couldn’t even see anything. I changed hdmis and same problem |l

I'm currently playing the uncharted series. 3 is my favorite so far. Gonna try to platinum all three but might skip the Platinum on the 4th game due to online trophies. Single player games should never have online trophies
The online trophies are simple. I believe you just have to win one game and maybe play a round on each map. They're very doable.

z
I took my PS4 on a trip and put it in my luggage (I know :smh:) and when I got back the screen was all fuzzy and couldn’t even see anything. I changed hdmis and same problem |l
Only 480? I may be thinking of the PS3 (I can't remember) but it's possible that your video settings were reset. I remember having to reset everything to default in order for my HDMI cable to recognize my TV and output everything at 1080p. It's something you could possibly google before buying another PS4/

If you guys think hardware makers aren’t prepping for data expansion you’re nuts. Given the rise in cloud storage, computing, and streaming I would be more worried about your internet tier rather than not being able to cold store your data with an external device.
Can you give any info on when we might see a next gen console? I've been saying Fall 2020.

Back
Top Bottom