The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'd probably swap BF1 and Hardline. Hardline had potential but that player base vanished quickly.

DICE should just go back and apply a 4k patch to BF4 and add new maps and guns.

If you guys think hardware makers aren’t prepping for data expansion you’re nuts. Given the rise in cloud storage, computing, and streaming I would be more worried about your internet tier rather than not being able to cold store your data with an external device.
You're right. Before, people with bad connections had it rough, but at least they could still play games. A game streaming platform would probably just take them out of the equation all together.

I wonder how game sharing will work. As of now, you can game share with 2 PS4s. What happens when you link your PSN ID to a PS5 and attempt to play PS4 games via BC?

I wonder how game sharing will work. As of now, you can game share with 2 PS4s. What happens when you link your PSN ID to a PS5 and attempt to play PS4 games via BC?
works fine on x1 probably no problem on PS

I've logged about 10 hours in AC Odyssey over the past 2 days. It doesn't seem like Origins and Odyssey got the credit that they deserved. I know people were fatigued from past iterations of the series but man these games are really good. GotY tier games imo.

I've logged about 10 hours in AC Odyssey over the past 2 days. It doesn't seem like Origins and Odyssey got the credit that they deserved. I know people were fatigued from past iterations of the series but man these games are really good. GotY tier games imo.

I agree 100%

The online trophies are simple. I believe you just have to win one game and maybe play a round on each map. They're very doable.

They are extremely do-able.

Play through the tutorial getting the minimum grade, play 5 MP matches, use a sidekick a certain number of times, and revive a teammate a certain number of times.

Crushing trophy is the most difficult, but a breeze compared to UC1 or UC2's boss.

Is this date for a gameplay video?

There are some gameplay videos out already.

Game's based on the Horizon Zero Dawn game engine so the outdoor environments should be quite good looking. Indoor environments in that game were OK but hopefully they've been improved (if at all this game has any indoor elements).

For all the Death Stranding enthusiasts, PS4 day one or wait for the PS5 version?

For all the Death Stranding enthusiasts, PS4 day one or wait for the PS5 version?

PS5 is being pushed to be backwards compatible with PS4 games anyway...........just go for it Day 1 (I'm not enthused by Death Stranding though, the trailers are some freaky ****)

PS5 is being pushed to be backwards compatible with PS4 games anyway...........just go for it Day 1 (I'm not enthused by Death Stranding though, the trailers are some freaky ****)
I'm not hyped...yet. I don't have the same love and nostalgia factor for Hideo as many others do. I want to see a demo or some real gameplay first. What the hell is the game about :lol: either way I'll probably hold off for PS5. MGS V is the only game by Hideo I've played and completed and while it was great, it wasn't something I'd have bought on PS3 and PS4.

The initial PS5 game list was leaked or revealed and they had 'The Last of Us 2 Remaster' as well as 'Ghost of Tsushima Remaster' on it. There's a good chance that those versions will also be 'Complete' editions too.

The initial PS5 game list was leaked or revealed and they had 'The Last of Us 2 Remaster' as well as 'Ghost of Tsushima Remaster' on it. There's a good chance that those versions will also be 'Complete' editions too.
I'll buy TLOU Part II twice. I'm not waiting longer than I have to to play that. I'd buy it again on PS5 just for the multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom