The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I hope it is 100% backwards compatible from the jump. Would def trade in my pro if it is guaranteed
One of them technically belongs to my wife :lol:

It usually gets played by my son's cousins when they come over. They don't want no parts of Fortnite on Xbox or Switch even though it's a cross play game

I'm going to assume the Navi that the public will be getting is pretty watered down based on what PS5 will be getting. Because the Navi is basically a Nvidia 2070 and that woefully under powered in todays world. Hell Im running two 2080 tis SLI so im assuming Sony has some tricks up their sleeve.

I'm going to assume the Navi that the public will be getting is pretty watered down based on what PS5 will be getting. Because the Navi is basically a Nvidia 2070 and that woefully under powered in todays world. Hell Im running two 2080 tis SLI so im assuming Sony has some tricks up their sleeve.
I wish I knew what this meant. I need to get into PC gaming a bit more. I thought the 2070 was a beast :lol:

I just want to know how much more powerful this machine will be compared to the PS4.

I wish I knew what this meant. I need to get into PC gaming a bit more. I thought the 2070 was a beast :lol:

I just want to know how much more powerful this machine will be compared to the PS4.

Man if they can just upgrade the graphics at least 20% and hit 4K and 60FPS across the bird we gravy

Man if they can just upgrade the graphics at least 20% and hit 4K and 60FPS across the bird we gravy
I don't think it'll ever happen. You'll always have developers trying to push the bar with the amount of power they're given. You're only gonna get so much out of a ~$500 box. I'm excited for next gen though, hopefully we get some worthy news in a few weeks at E3.

Odyssey. It takes Origins and builds off of it in a ggod way. Origins main character, Bayek, was dope though.

I like ancient Egyptian mythology, so my vote is origins. The DLC was great and Origins is probably cheaper right now.

Honestly, I dont think you're getting a bad game with either choice.

Even Netflix is questionable these days with their annual price increases and weak content.

I have both, plus Amazon Prime, Crave (we don't get a ton of stuff you get on Netflix in Canada; Crave offers the majority), and PS+.

I also dislike how Jay-Z won't put his music on Spotify. :smh:

I have both, plus Amazon Prime, Crave (we don't get a ton of stuff you get on Netflix in Canada; Crave offers the majority), and PS+.

I also dislike how Jay-Z won't put his music on Spotify. :smh:

cuz spotify doesnt pay. they have the worst or 2nd to worst pay rate of all major streaming services.

I have too many streaming services as it is without adding video games to them.

yea. subscription overkill at this point. netflix is already about to get a chin check when disney+ drops this year. i am only subscribed to netflix and even that bothers me cuz of the frequent price increases. theyre throwing 9 figure bags at directors and writers for mediocre work and then passing the buck down to us so we can have hella netflix shows that dont need to exist.... meanwhile punisher and daredevil get cancelled. dont even get me started *sigh

I have Netflix and would like to get rid of it but my kids watch their cartoons on and you're able to download a lot of shows to the iP.ad and that's what they're on when we hit the road. Spotify is must have for me. I'd probably do Apple Music but Spotify works with the PS4 :lol:

Apparently Hulu has live sports so I may be able to ditch cable altogether.

Back
Top Bottom