The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Never got around to playing it on PS3. But I heard on a lot of other game forums and on reddit that the game on PS3 had a lot of issue and people couldn't save their progress in the game and it took Atari who produced the game a year to patch it.

Told myself I wouldn't buy any games this year except for FIFA. Death Stranding surprise 2019 release might change that.

That Death Stranding Trailer does nothing for me, but I am sure
If I can clear these games by the time the PS5 comes out I will be happy with it.

Horizon (go back and plat and get all dlc trophies)
MGSV
The Witcher (DLC as well)
Sekiro (at least two playthroughs)
FF13 (One X enhanced :)))
RDR2
Nier Gods Edition
AC Origins (need to finish the dlc)
AC Odyssey
Zelda
Hollow Knight (absolutely cannot figure this game out)
Mario Odyssey
Person 5
Dragon Quest 11
God of War (NG+ run)

I just got to get away from the grind games cause they are too much and can’t really be juggled. Especially when I have cut my time spent gaming in half. Especially when I dip in plenty of fighters and shooters.

The Division for life though :pimp: but I may have to part ways with Destiny and MH :smh:

Have some self-respect and go finish RDR2.

Death Stranding trailer looks beautiful, but I wont be playing that game unless I get it on sale. Doesnt look like a day 1 type purchase to me

Never got around to playing it on PS3. But I heard on a lot of other game forums and on reddit that the game on PS3 had a lot of issue and people couldn't save their progress in the game and it took Atari who produced the game a year to patch it.

I played this on 360 and it was buggy as hell but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the movie sequel we should have got. Definitely worth a $20 play through.

I need to finish RDR 2 myself. I'm still on chapter 4 after I stopped playing for really no reason at all.

I've long decided only multiplayer games are day 1 purchases.
Everything eventually goes on sale.

i *****ed about ps4 controller alot put been playing alot lately and not so bad on fps :pimp:

I wonder how Amazon will handle FF VII pre-orders. They have it listed at $59.99. Does that mean you get both parts or will they somehow change it and say it only applies to part 1?
That'd be great if it would apply to all the parts. Like some kind of loyalty program or a reward for forgetting that you pre ordered it all those years ago. :lol:

2sappy 2sappy

Crucible—Revoker (Kinetic Aggressive Sniper Rifle)
  • Revoker’s unique perk is “Reversal of Fortune—Missing a shot returns the bullet to the magazine after a short duration”
  • Even the greatest of snipers is not a perfect sharpshooter, and you miss every shot you don’t take
  • Revoker was built with the mindset that you should always go for it, but keep in mind that Reversal of Fortune can only return a single bullet at a time
  • Along with its unique perk, this sniper has a custom low zoom Ambush SLH25 scope and Snapshot for those close quarters battles
  • Acquiring Revoker will not require reaching Fabled rank in Competitive
    • Players will need to earn 3500 total Glory points
    • You do not lose progress when losing a match

He said the thing! :pimp:
I don't even own the game but Shang Tsung still has me hype. :lol:
And that teaser at the end though. Sounds like Ash from The Evil Dead and The Terminator are coming to MK11. :pimp:

I'm confused. Thought they re-made Modern Warfare for PS4 like 2 yrs ago but is this an entirely new game?

That was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

The new one is Call of Duty : Modern Warfare

He said the thing! :pimp:
I don't even own the game but Shang Tsung still has me hype. :lol:
And that teaser at the end though. Sounds like Ash from The Evil Dead and The Terminator are coming to MK11. :pimp:

I'm a bit disappointed with the "Your Soul is Mine" but hey it's better than nothing

I'm confused. Thought they re-made Modern Warfare for PS4 like 2 yrs ago but is this an entirely new game?

It's a soft reboot. That's what I heard.

Havent played Destiny 2 in months i still got it :pimp:
a41vgi.png

As long as they bring back No Russian, I don't care what they call it.

Hopefully they fix it. I played the 360 version during the initial release.

Definitely a fun game and is essentially Ghostbusters 3. Hoping the price isn't ridiculous. I want to play it again.

Back
Top Bottom