The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No battle royale is kind of a letdown for me. I didn't really care for Black Ops 4 MP and mostly played Blackout.

No battle royale is kind of a letdown for me. I didn't really care for Black Ops 4 MP and mostly played Blackout.

Is that confirmed? Seen a Robert bowling tweet a few months ago talking about putting a bunch of classic moderwarfare maps into one big battle royal map

what? play apex and be happy lol
Apex was cool but I liked Blackout a lot more. The way things are going, I'm not sure Apex will be around once I get back from this deployment :lol:
Is that confirmed? Seen a Robert bowling tweet a few months ago talking about putting a bunch of classic moderwarfare maps into one big battle royal map
I just browsed Twitter. I'm not giving up just yet, we'll know at E3. Then again, where are they going to show their game? Sony isn't doing a presser and I don't think Activision has their own presser.

EA and Activision don't even have booths at E3 but will both be doing behind closed-door showings for press.
Man with that EA lineup, they should just upload their straight to YouTube.

I also forgot that Bungie is no longer tied to Activision. How strategic of them to drop that tweet right before the MW reveal :rofl:

Nothin wrong with that. After all we gotta get raid ready for next week. :lol:

On a side note, I finally manned up and went into comp to get my Recluse yesterday. Feels good to never have to go back in there ever again. :lol: :pimp:

I love snipers so I am contemplating going back in season 7. :smh: Recluse is really as good as people say for add clearing.

I forgot to mention I ended up jumping in on a LW raid, so I have a completion if you guys ever need a body! Only ones I am missing now are Leviathan Prestige, along with Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars.

If I can clear these games by the time the PS5 comes out I will be happy with it.

Horizon (go back and plat and get all dlc trophies)
MGSV
The Witcher (DLC as well)
Sekiro (at least two playthroughs)
FF13 (One X enhanced :)))
RDR2
Nier Gods Edition
AC Origins (need to finish the dlc)
AC Odyssey
Zelda
Hollow Knight (absolutely cannot figure this game out)
Mario Odyssey
Person 5
Dragon Quest 11
God of War (NG+ run)

I just got to get away from the grind games cause they are too much and can’t really be juggled. Especially when I have cut my time spent gaming in half. Especially when I dip in plenty of fighters and shooters.

The Division for life though :pimp: but I may have to part ways with Destiny and MH :smh:
I'm right there with you on most of this add Days Gone, Vampyr, Rage 2, and The Evil Within 2... so many games so little time...

The Evil Within 1 and 2 are dope games. I actually prefer them to the RE games that I've played. I'm hoping Tango shows up and announced TEW3 at Bethesda's presser.

Dunno how I'm only just hearing about the Judgment game. Good to see the Yakuza dudes with a new ip.
Looks interesting. It's like they mashed up Phoenix Wright and Yakuza together

This just makes me want Sleeping Dogs more :frown:

Nah man we have 1.5 years.
Bruh you're gonna add at least 3-5 games between now and then. Just face it, you're entering next gen with a huge backlog :lol:

You not passing on any Division 2 DLC, MW, TLOU Part II, Sekiro DLC and there's probably some more.

Bruh you're gonna add at least 3-5 games between now and then. Just face it, you're entering next gen with a huge backlog :lol:

You not passing on any Division 2 DLC, MW, TLOU Part II, Sekiro DLC and there's probably some more.

Leave me alone man.

almost copped Jump Force the other day :smh:

I love snipers so I am contemplating going back in season 7. :smh: Recluse is really as good as people say for add clearing.

I forgot to mention I ended up jumping in on a LW raid, so I have a completion if you guys ever need a body! Only ones I am missing now are Leviathan Prestige, along with Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars.
The Recluse is great, but man does the Outbreak Perfected just chew through everything in front of it, add and boss alike. It's hard for me to choose between the two. :lol:

And it's good that you did LW. It'll be up to you to do the vault reading when we go do that sometime. :lol:

C513B6A6-A66D-4B3D-901F-16FF14E8D1F3.jpeg

Pre ordered since 2016 :lol:

I wonder how Amazon will handle FF VII pre-orders. They have it listed at $59.99. Does that mean you get both parts or will they somehow change it and say it only applies to part 1?

I personally don't mind...........I'm tired of the "RNG weapons, battle royale" trend that is going on with shooter games.

It is nice to return to the "good ol' arena shooter" format again, where gunplay matters NOT RNG and "best place to camp on the map." (or best way to build)

I personally don't mind...........I'm tired of the "RNG weapons, battle royale" trend that is going on with shooter games.

It is nice to return to the "good ol' arena shooter" format again, where gunplay matters NOT RNG and "best place to camp on the map." (or best way to build)
I don't think that was the focus of Black Ops 4 though. CoD was always going to have regular multiplayer. Blackout was just an added mode similar to Zombies imo. It's all good though. Treyarch usually supports their CoD for a while so I can always go back and play Blackout.

I'm not referring to strictly CoD (even though, Black Ops 4 MP was still dope regardless of Blackout mode)..........the FPS/3rd-person-shooter genre overall.

I'm kinda done w/ Battle royale games, and I'm glad this Modern Warfare reboot is sticking STRICTLY back-to-basic

Back
Top Bottom