The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

8akw06o8c6131.png

It cost $200. Seriously who buys this crap? For a new game. People that buy these collectors editions must be HUGE Kojima D-Riders, resellers, or just hoarders :lol:

I'll wait for the reviews to come out for Death Stranding before buying it. The graphics look great but on the PS4 most games look great. I'm way more focused on how the gameplay is

this Death Stranding November date put me in a conundrum

I'm trying to hold off on that game TLOU2, Cyberpunk2077 and GOT until next gen and I thought foolishly those would all drop next year.
I still have a huge range of PS4 games I haven't played, so I'm hoping temptation doesn't get the best of me.

Yeah I know the PS5 will be BC, but I want those games on the PS5.

I'm trying to hold off on that game TLOU2, Cyberpunk2077 and GOT until next gen and I thought foolishly those would all drop next year.
I still have a huge range of PS4 games I haven't played, so I'm hoping temptation doesn't get the best of me.

I'm not sure if it has been confirmed if those games will have remastered versions on the PS5

If ps5 is anything like the Xbox one x there’s no need to rerelease the game, the power of the ps5 will make the game look and run better with an update. The Xbox one x makes original Xbox/360 look amazing just by being x enhanced.

Back
Top Bottom