The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Unless there was an error, I'm pretty sure The Show and Days Gone will be $20 during Days of Play. That Target ad might be wrong.

I was in Iraq during this debacle. I remember my brother being pissed :lol: Who knows, I may have turned to my 360 for good had I experienced this :nerd:

had to put down Nier Automata and play Gravity Rush 2 instead
not because Nier is bad, but I'm enjoying how laxed GR2 is and it's just overall fun.

I feel like Nier gonna have me in serious mode the entire time
lol need a break from the intensity

y7hzd3pcfg231.jpg

Target. Starting on the 7th.
I'm glad I wait to buy single-player games. No need to rush since I don't have to worry about the online population going down, missing online events, and running with my friend/PS buddies. Once the hype dies, I ignore the hell out of it until it goes down to $20-$30.

I want KH3 but I'm still not ready to jump at 39.99

I've been waiting since 2005. I'll let it drop another 20 bucks.

I'll pass by Target but there is really nothing I want from that ad.

Maybe if I can find Vampyr for $20 I would cop.

I'm glad I wait to buy single-player games. No need to rush since I don't have to worry about the online population going down, missing online events, and running with my friend/PS buddies. Once the hype dies, I ignore the hell out of it until it goes down to $20-$30.

You also get all the patches and DLC all at once vs having to wait for them. Wish I did that with Spiderman

I was in Iraq during this debacle. I remember my brother being pissed :lol: Who knows, I may have turned to my 360 for good had I experienced this :nerd:

Ahh the days. The sync at the end was glorious and the hack brought inFamous to my attention after it was given for free.

I still don't know how Sony bounced back last gen and still sold nearly 90 million PS3s.
$599, 2 Jobs, PSN hack. Man, things were rough. :lol:

Didn't know Colin was back to making gaming content. Thought he left for politics or something.
Have to disagree with him saying PSN is not solid now though. It's much much improved from the PS3 days.

had to put down Nier Automata and play Gravity Rush 2 instead
not because Nier is bad, but I'm enjoying how laxed GR2 is and it's just overall fun.

I feel like Nier gonna have me in serious mode the entire time
lol need a break from the intensity

Both games still in the backlog :smh:

Didn't know Colin was back to making gaming content. Thought he left for politics or something.
Have to disagree with him saying PSN is not solid now though. It's much much improved from the PS3 days.

He is actually doing a weekly podcast on Playstation with a new co-host; some Youtube personality named Chris Ray-gun. It's not Beyond or PS I Love You, but it is decent. It's called Sacred Symbols.

Everything about this Google Stadia conference is leaking :lol:
This is for the Destiny fans out there.

wz8y64R.jpg

oUNnfhQ_d.jpg

He is actually doing a weekly podcast on Playstation with a new co-host; some Youtube personality named Chris Ray-gun. It's not Beyond or PS I Love You, but it is decent. It's called Sacred Symbols.

Is he still stubborn with some of his hot takes?

might bite the bullet and get TLOU on PS4, had it on PS3 but with part 2 looming I want to be fresh on the story.

Is Sony going to screw Destiny players on the CrossSave bit?

They definitely won't be in a rush. They will take their time.
But if COD is cross play then they might just be ironing the fine details

Any good guesses on the price point of new PS?

$499

Custom SSD solution doesn't sound cheap to me but custom could also mean cheaper so who knows but im going with $499.

80648791-8975-488A-AC1D-8DC867C91E04.gif

Cross save for Destiny 2 confirmed on all systems

I now need crossplay. All my old clan is back on Xbox and this announcement has them toolin up. Make it happen Sony, Bungie and MS

Last edited:
Everything about this Google Stadia conference is leaking :lol:
This is for the Destiny fans out there.

wz8y64R.jpg

oUNnfhQ_d.jpg

Is he still stubborn with some of his hot takes?
Of course he is, reminds me of myself sometimes :lol:
Sacred Symbols is something I look forward to every Friday. Chris RayGun is decent, he's got better over the last year. He actually will fire back at Colin here and there. As Bad Religion Bad Religion pointed out, it's not PS I Love You but still worth it imo. The only part of the podcast that I don't like is when they announce all the games releasing for the week. Most of them are trash that we don't care about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom