The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lol didn't even know you'd still have to pay for games too, yeah hell no.

It’s just the play anywhere. So say you got a vacation house somewhere and don’t want to lug your rig with you but want to get on for a bit. Well as long as you got internet you can play there by connecting the device and controller.

I mean it makes sense. But you have to really make sure you’ll use it.

Tbh, 2k isn't a day one purchase like it used to be. My son really enjoys it so I don't mind getting it on Black Friday.

Yo that Stadia not looking too bad either :nerd:

It looks cool but at the end of the day it means more backlog. I am gonna check it out though :lol:

I don't think you pay for the games if you are paying for the subscription. I mean what the hell would the subscription be for :lol:

I have Spectrum where I live and pay for 400Mbps down. I was going to get the 1GB but figured I'd save some money and see how well the other option was. So far so good and no data cap.
@danikerhino I was wrong. The subscription is for 4k/60fps, you still have to buy the games.

No thanks, I'm good :lol:

I don't mind them doing a young drake movie. Tom Holland can play the young drake from Uncharted 3 or a bit older.
I don't have high expectations though

@danikerhino I was wrong. The subscription is for 4k/60fps, you still have to buy the games.

No thanks, I'm good :lol:

upload_2019-6-7_8-30-11.png

Yea you need to pay for the games.
I don't think it's bad but a bit underwhelming but I expect them to improve as time goes on.
Won't appeal to me though but i do want to try it out on Chrome though.

Why do I get the feeling that SONY will announce the ps5 next week.

I think it'll depend on the info MS drops on Sunday.
After they see what Microsoft are doing, it will be easier to control the message.

I'm actually excited to see MS' and AMD's conferences the most just to see what to expect for next gen.
Competition is hotting up so no one is holding back.

Was able to pre order the collectors edition of death stranding off target! super excited. they were sold out everywhere

I really don’t want to see Uncharted ruined. Not everything needs a movie adaptation.

Yeah the Tomb Raider movie was cheeks. Ironically both TR and Uncharted borrow heavily from Indiana Jones.

So a movie based on a game that's based on a movie. :smh::smh::smh:

Hell FWIW I just finished the Uncharted Remastered collection and by the third game, it literally felt like I was playing an interactive movie. Boss fight in 3 was pure trash. :sick::sick::sick:

Ricky D Ricky D I enjoyed the games thoroughly, but UC 3 was overly ambitious - not as tight overall as UC 2.

UC 2 final boss fight was not well thought out but far better than UC 3's quick time events. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Taking a small break from the UC series before I finish UC 4.

If you have yet to own a PS4 yet, that's one hell of a deal. I'd throw in an extra Dualshock 4 just in case you wanted to run couch co-op in LBP3. Maybe even swap out LBP3 for GoW or Spider-Man.

Ricky D Ricky D I enjoyed the games thoroughly, but UC 3 was overly ambitious - not as tight overall as UC 2.

UC 2 final boss fight was not well thought out but far better than UC 3's quick time events. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Taking a small break from the UC series before I finish UC 4.
I loved Uncharted 4 personally but admittedly, it can be slow as far as the game play action goes . The conclusion of the story is well worth it. Also make sure you check out Lost Legacy too.

Just copped Spider-Man for the low. I saw the DLC is on sale for $16.49 on PSN. To anyone that has played it, is it any good? Worth it?

days-of-play-2019-limited-edition-ps4-edge-bleed-02-us-15may19

Leaks on Leaks on Leaks

I know I said no more Tales and that's when they decided to make something that looks like this :smh:

GXXX6Hr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom