The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is he still stubborn with some of his hot takes?

More so. Beyond works so well because he and Greg were so different, but still friends (adding Clements as a third spoke when he was with IGN was great as well). You got some great back and forth.

He has hired a co-host who can be a little grating at time, but seems to know his stuff. They tend to agree with everything each other say. It's fine; I tend to listen for the news mostly.

More so. Beyond works so well because he and Greg were so different, but still friends (adding Clements as a third spoke when he was with IGN was great as well). You got some great back and forth.

He has hired a co-host who can be a little grating at time, but seems to know his stuff. They tend to agree with everything each other say. It's fine; I tend to listen for the news mostly.
I was just saying the opposite. I think Chris has started thinking for himself in some aspects. At first, it was ridiculous how much he agreed with Colin. I think he's started feeling more comfortable. His lack of love for RPGs is trash though :lol:

Do you still watch KF content? I stopped when Colin left. I looked up some of their stuff a while back and it seems like they're doing too much. Fans were pissed because they were adding content and still asking us for more tiers for their Patreon.

Yooo

This game is amazing. I’ve played a ton of the early access version, which is essentially a rts survival/horde mode. You start out with a small base gather resources and expand. Then every few days an ever-creasing massive horde attacks the base. Never actually cleared a level but still had a blast. It's intense. One zombie can lead to total collapse of the colony. And no saves.

There will also be a campaign

Gameplay trailer.

Gonna want a mouse+keyboard tho.

Last edited:
You would think that cross play/save is going to be a standard for next gen or at least it will be early in next gen life cycle. If Destiny and CoD supports it, everything else should too.

Good price and you pay $10 a month for subscription. But, the 1tb data cap for home internet makes it a no-go for me.
1Tb data cap? Is something on Google's end or your ISP? As far as I know, I don't have an internet data cap....yet.

I was just saying the opposite. I think Chris has started thinking for himself in some aspects. At first, it was ridiculous how much he agreed with Colin. I think he's started feeling more comfortable. His lack of love for RPGs is trash though :lol:

Do you still watch KF content? I stopped when Colin left. I looked up some of their stuff a while back and it seems like they're doing too much. Fans were pissed because they were adding content and still asking us for more tiers for their Patreon.

Oh it has gotten better since they first started. I just find that Colin seems to say, "You're totally right about that" more than a dozen times a podcast. :lol:

And I will say Chris seems to have spoken Crash Team Racing into existence which is either a coincidence or hilarious.

I stopped watching/listening to KF when Colin left. I love Greg, liked Nick, but I can't handle Tim or Kevin. And the two new people they added seemed fine. I felt the exact same; they are doing way too much. I did notice they are doing their Indy show for E3 again this year.

Son.

2k asked me for my birthday, wouldn’t let me proceed or be able to play online. Without providing my email, had to download a live update, finally went to play now, then they had some sort of like advertisement, and then the pregame show with Shaq and them, and I had to watch a little bit of the actually intro/warmup before the tip off before I could skip to the actual tip off. Yo WTF are they doing :lol:

Son.

2k asked me for my birthday, wouldn’t let me proceed or be able to play online. Without providing my email, had to download a live update, finally went to play now, then they had some sort of like advertisement, and then the pregame show with Shaq and them, and I had to watch a little bit of the actually intro/warmup before the tip off before I could skip to the actual tip off. Yo WTF are they doing :lol:
It's possible that you haven't finished installing it. 2K is wild now tho :lol:

I seen Destiny 2 is free-to-play now plus the year 1 expansion...we gotta run when I get back.

Lol didn't even know you'd still have to pay for games too, yeah hell no.
I don't think you pay for the games if you are paying for the subscription. I mean what the hell would the subscription be for :lol:

I have Spectrum where I live and pay for 400Mbps down. I was going to get the 1GB but figured I'd save some money and see how well the other option was. So far so good and no data cap.

It's possible that you haven't finished installing it. 2K is wild now tho :lol:

I seen Destiny 2 is free-to-play now plus the year 1 expansion...we gotta run when I get back.

Nah it was installed. And I just installed it.

And no doubt :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom