The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just picked up MLB the show 19 now we wait 30 years for it to download with my trash internet.....

Tales of Arise looks pretty damn good. I believe this is the first Tales game that was actually built for current gen systems as Berseria was made for PS3 (JP).

Are EA Sports UFC 3 and NHL 19 worth it? They’re selling for $11.89 and $9.89 respectively so I’m tempted to cop because of the pricing but it still won’t be worth it if they’re bad games. I noticed FIFA is still $23.89 and MLB is still $30+.

May have to cop Detroit for $7 regardless.

Are EA Sports UFC 3 and NHL 19 worth it? They’re selling for $11.89 and $9.89 respectively so I’m tempted to cop because of the pricing but it still won’t be worth it if they’re bad games. I noticed FIFA is still $23.89 and MLB is still $30+.

May have to cop Detroit for $7 regardless.
I have UFC 3... it's worth it.. tons of fun

Fallen Jedi Order looks like a good $30 purchase or possibly a PS+ game in 2020.

Sorry it’s alpine green

22E04DA1-7392-45C0-A143-7AFD1B63159C.jpeg

Sekiro cool and all but all enemy attacks are homing and it's so damn bad on some enemies. Bigger false difficulty than dark souls 2

Snake eyes mini boss is harder than any actual boss I've fought

Thinking of buying PS4 since im graduating uni soon and gonna try the bum life for a couple months or should I just wait for PS5?

Missed out on the 19.99 Walmart price error for Days Gone, SMH. Tempted to pick it up for $40 tho. Worth it?

It's gotten mixed reviews but I enjoyed the gameplay vids on youtube.

I would've copped for $20 but I'm gonna hold out until Black Friday since it's $40.

nako xl nako xl Detroit for $7 is a steal.

Back
Top Bottom