The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It’s still trash
What makes it trash? I only play H2H games with the homies, none of that ultimate team stuff or the extra modes. I never thought Madden was perfect but dudes is still talking about 2k5 like it’s coming back. 2k never getting that license unless Adam Silver becomes commissioner of the NFL :lol: EA gonna keep throwing the bag at the league

tenor.gif

"Shhhhhhh! Don't tell No..Body!" :pimp:

I think it’s gonna be a dud...The gamestop preorder bonus is cool tho

Me too. When the first two dropped they were wayyyyyy ahead of their time but now there are many games that have been successful in that genre.

Like - the game has changed so much and I dunno if the nostalgia is gonna be enough

Last edited:
Shenmue 3 looks like it was made to run on Dreamcast :lol:

Happy for the fans though. There’s a few games I’d love to get sequels to i.e. Super Mario RPG, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata etc.

So a weird trophy situation I found about while listening to Sacred Symbols.

Rainbow Six Siege recently changed a few of their trophies. Not just names like we have seen before, but the entire trophy and what it takes to achieve it. Remember, this game has been out for several years at this point.

It appears they went from being SP focused to almost all multiplayer. One trophy I hadn't earned (and was holding me from the plat) was 2500 kills in single player. That trophy is now 10 penetration kills in MP. Might have to hop back in!

Last edited:

Rainbow Six Siege recently changed a few of their trophies. Not just names like we have seen before, but the entire trophy and what it takes to achieve it. Remember, this game has been out for several years at this point.

It appears they went from being SP focused to almost all multiplayer. One trophy I hadn't earned (and was holding me from the plat) was 2500 kills in single player. That trophy is now 10 penetration kills in MP. Might have to hop back in!
You and me both! I suck at Siege though :lol:

They should do this to all games where the servers are now dead.

I noticed this a few months ago when they made the change. I started earning a ton of them after an update and thought I had gotten them earlier since the requirements are so easy

You and me both! I suck at Siege though :lol:

They should do this to all games where the servers are now dead.
I love siege. It’s easily the top shooter this gen no question imho. It’s definitely got a huge learning curve to it and it’s hard to jump into nowadays with so many people knowing how to play it but I’ve gotten a few friends onto it just this year and they’re having a great time with it

Siege has one of the most, if not most, toxic communities in gaming. These dudes will literally kick you out of the match for picking a specific operator. I feel like there's no real way of learning how to play because of all the trolls. Maybe it's changed now, I haven't played in over a year.

Siege has one of the most, if not most, toxic communities in gaming. These dudes will literally kick you out of the match for picking a specific operator. I feel like there's no real way of learning how to play because of all the trolls. Maybe it's changed now, I haven't played in over a year.
Yeah it def does lol. It’s best to play with a group anyways since communication helps a ton in the game especially if you’re new. Ubi has reworked the friendly fire system a bit so you can’t be team killed as often so it helps a bit. I haven’t ran into too much trouble recently tho. And depending on your rank there is a beginner playlist as well.

Yeah it def does lol. It’s best to play with a group anyways since communication helps a ton in the game especially if you’re new. Ubi has reworked the friendly fire system a bit so you can’t be team killed as often so it helps a bit. I haven’t ran into too much trouble recently tho. And depending on your rank there is a beginner playlist as well.
Is it still in beta? I don't even think I made it high to play ranked :lol:

For the record, I haven't played in at least a year and a half.

Is it still in beta? I don't even think I made it high to play ranked :lol:

For the record, I haven't played in at least a year and a half.
Ranked mode is still in beta but it works fine. Not sure why Ubi keeps it as beta in the menu still but I’ve been playing casual with my boys cuz they ain’t ready for ranked yet :lol:

But if you ever wanna run im down to play. I can give you some tips and stuff to if you care for that as well

Spiderman is tempting but i know i’ll never play it again after first few days, but I do think im make return to madden since madden 12, just cause my Brown are relevant in it this year lol

You’ll play spiderman. Game was flames.

yeah i haven't come back to KH3 in a bit...and i routinely take forever to finish games....but i played through spiderman faster then any game in years. It was a ton of fun and paced really well. I won't replay it...but it was worth the $25 i paid for the enjoyment

upload_2019-7-30_18-17-55.png

1. PS2
  2. PS1
  3. Wii
  4. PS4
Three out of 4 consoles over 100 Million and soon to be the top 3 once the PS4 passes the Wii next month.

Also the fastest to 100m and still with FF7, Death Stranding, Ghosts and TLOU still to come out so lots of life left.

Software Sales over 1 Billion which only PS2 did.

PS4 reached legendary status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom