The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They’ll check to see how long you played the game...you should of done that ASAP tho

Sony customer service isn’t the greatest. I was charged $60 on my card when I had a PS4 pro...lady over the phone was rude n basically calling me a liar...I asked to speak with her manager n I can hear her eyes rolling as she said we will be refunding you as a one time courtesy.

Man, that's tough. I assume you zoomed in on those white icons?

Nothing more frustrating then encountering a game breaking bug. :smh:
Yep. I damn near drove and walked the full region. I may try another region and see if anything else pops up. It sucks because I also have New Dawn but don’t want to play without beating FC5. If it doesn’t work I’ll just plat Rise of the Tomb Raider and play Shadow of the Tomb Raider next :smh:

edit: logged in today and the mission shows complete :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
A couple dudes on reddit said they hit Sony up and got their money back

Good to hear they’re doing that kinda stuff. I just read some customer complaints about they’re lack of service.

Anyone else playing Division 2? They been rolling out updates and patches 2x a week lately

Oh you by yourself playa

ESO

EB236AC9-2F2F-4F92-8F1F-6C4F58B4C48B.gif

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23
Hope you were not affected by that E3 data leak

No, I personally was not. It was journalists, social media influencers and content creators. Unfortunately, I know a ton of people who were affected by the leak. My girlfriend’s details were on the list, so mixed in with the mass shootings it’s been a scary few days.

The ESA was completely negligent handling their data. I hope everyone stays safe and eventually gets compensated for having to change their phone numbers and live in fear of some trolling kid making death or rape threats or worse some nut job who will actually make an attempt at something.

Last edited:
New season pass for Tekken 7 coming September.

$

It was teased that one of the new character will be Snake.

What's good fellas its been a minute hope all is well and y'all gaming! After seeing Far from Home I dusted off my PS4 and jumped back into Spider Man I have all the DLC to complete. Game is really amazing.

What's good fellas its been a minute hope all is well and y'all gaming! After seeing Far from Home I dusted off my PS4 and jumped back into Spider Man I have all the DLC to complete. Game is really amazing.
What’s good bro, how you been? You picking up Borderlands 3 and/or Shadowkeep?

Back
Top Bottom