The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nothing much...they just ran that series into the ground. I remember there being new installments for the PS3. Nothing this gen though.

Gotcha, wonder why giant mecha games don't really take off with the public. I remember way back in the day, there were several MechWarrior games but most were trash.

Nothing much...they just ran that series into the ground. I remember there being new installments for the PS3. Nothing this gen though.
I thought Left Alive was a spinoff of Armored Core but it actually takes place in the Front Mission universe. Speaking of which, Front Mission was also a good mecha game to play. I wish there was more of either of the two.

I thought Left Alive was a spinoff of Armored Core but it actually takes place in the Front Mission universe. Speaking of which, Front Mission was also a good mecha game to play. I wish there was more of either of the two.

Front Mission was a squaresoft srpg series right? Was always interested when I saw them featured in EGMs but never got a chance to play them.

GameStop pro days sale this weekend.

Going tomorrow and pickup AC Origins and something else.

I restarted RE2 a few days ago and it's dope so far but why the hell does it take me several head shots to down an enemy? You down and enemy, they lay down for a few seconds and then they get right back up. It's survival horror so obviously ammo is limited but I don't think enemies should continuously get back up after being shot in the head multiple times.

borderlands fun as hell.
I think I'm on chapter 11. Me and my co-worker been playing damn near non-stop. Unfortunately it started to lag pretty bad for us so we hopped off. They need to release a patch ASAP and fix those sluggish menus too.

I’m completely sold on MW4. I thought I was gonna hate it because my homie told me it’s a different game and **** but it’s still fun as hell to me.

I restarted RE2 a few days ago and it's dope so far but why the hell does it take me several head shots to down an enemy? You down and enemy, they lay down for a few seconds and then they get right back up. It's survival horror so obviously ammo is limited but I don't think enemies should continuously get back up after being shot in the head multiple times.

That has been apart of RE since part 1. It's part of what makes the series aside from 6 great.

That has been apart of RE since part 1. It's part of what makes the series aside from 6 great.
Enemies continuously getting up after being shot numerous amounts of times makes it great? I had no idea. Outside of RE5 and RE7, I don't have much RE experience. I love Dead Space 1 tho :lol:

Enemies continuously getting up after being shot numerous amounts of times makes it great? I had no idea. Outside of RE5 and RE7, I don't have much RE experience. I love Dead Space 1 tho :lol:
They're zombies bro! Getting up after getting killed is what they do. I usually headshot until they hit the floor, then whip out my knife and give em the Julius Caesar treatment while they're on the ground to save ammo.

Bruh really don’t want me to live :smh:

1A49222A-2FEA-43D9-A6D5-7AF45380870A.jpeg

Makes it more of a challenge. Every bullet counts.

Nah, shot to the head used to lay a zombie out for good. At least in re1 and 2

That part annoyed me as well and made me stop playing :lol:

I finally copped Persona 5 last night with the current PS Store sale it was $11.

The game is dope and addicting. Now I see why so many people love this game. This is coming from me who thought I could never get into a RPG game again.

Last edited:
Y'all should take advantage if y'all have any games and accessories that you want to get rid of with the GameStop pro rewards this weekend.

Traded 15 games, a ds4 controller and some Nintendo switch joycons and got over $100 in credit.

And when I tell y'all games, I mean stuff that came out years ago. Only recent game I traded in was MLB 18.

I finally copped Persona 5 last night with the current PS Store sale it was $11.

The game is dope and addicting. Now I see why so many people love this game. This is coming from me who thought I could never get into a RPG game again.
I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I realized that Persona games just aren’t for me. The pacing is ridiculously too slow for me.

Back
Top Bottom