The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Y'all should take advantage if y'all have any games and accessories that you want to get rid of with the GameStop pro rewards this weekend.

Traded 15 games, a ds4 controller and some Nintendo switch joycons and got over $100 in credit.

And when I tell y'all games, I mean stuff that came out years ago. Only recent game I traded in was MLB 18.

Do you need to have a GS Pro membership though?

Is Monster Hunter world bloodborne difficult?
There are definitely some monsters in Icebourne that can give you a hard time. Once you figure out attack patterns and dodge timings, then they become more manageable. There are monsters whose hitboxes make no sense though, like Deviljho. :lol:

Is Monster Hunter world bloodborne difficult?
There are definitely some monsters in Icebourne that can give you a hard time. Once you figure out attack patterns and dodge timings, then they become more manageable. There are monsters whose hitboxes make no sense though, like Deviljho. :lol:

It’s been a week plus of me trying and failing to kill Velkhana. It’s always someone else in my party dying too :smh:

She’s the new Behemoth apparently.

It’s been a week plus of me trying and failing to kill Velkhana. It’s always someone else in my party dying too :smh:

She’s the new Behemoth apparently.
New Behemoth? Ha, if only she were that hard. Brute Tigrex though, now there's a monster that can kill you just by roaring. :lol:
I got you with Velkhana. Just let me know when. :pimp:

New Behemoth? Ha, if only she were that hard. Brute Tigrex though, now there's a monster that can kill you just by roaring. :lol:
I got you with Velkhana. Just let me know when. :pimp:

Finally got her twice tonight. It seems like the key is to just do it with two people who know what they’re doing and accept that it’ll be a 30 minute fight as such. I feel like my armor and weapons are all inadequate though

I mean if I was just firing all over the place but I'm striking domes with precision and these dudes still getting up after multiple head shots :lol:
Strategy is to blow off their leg (a few shots at the kneecap area or ankles), then run around and avoid them to save ammo.

Best memories on PS2 era with the OG blue box was coming home popping in GTA III and playing for 6 hours and then realizing I needed a PS2 memory save card :lol: :pimp:
when tekken 3 first dropped, i spent a day or two with my cousin who lives in long island...we unlocked everything in tekken 3 but couldn't save so we rode his bike to Walmart to get a memory card lol.

LOO-F'N-NASTRA

that super nova is ridiculous, has wind pressure so it flinches you for what feels like an eternity while your like ticks away and it has such a long range that you really cant roll away far enough to avoid it especially if you're melee

only solution is farcast right away if you are able to survive the first nova blast and recover from the stagger fast enough, better have it on your radial like the dragoon jump and the behemoth asteroid is about to crash on your head

then theres tempered kushala who just surrounds itself with wind pressure while staying in the air :lol:

not even sure how arch tempered mr versions gon' make like even worse for hunters

snyder.png

Hmm...

:wow:

LOO-F'N-NASTRA

that super nova is ridiculous, has wind pressure so it flinches you for what feels like an eternity while your like ticks away and it has such a long range that you really cant roll away far enough to avoid it especially if you're melee

only solution is farcast right away if you are able to survive the first nova blast and recover from the stagger fast enough, better have it on your radial like the dragoon jump and the behemoth asteroid is about to crash on your head

then theres tempered kushala who just surrounds itself with wind pressure while staying in the air :lol:

not even sure how arch tempered mr versions gon' make like even worse for hunters
It was Lunastra that made Health boost a requirement for all my builds. The first time I tried to tank her Supernova I learned the hard way that it aint possible without it, and that goes for all the super moves that the monsters have. :lol:
You can tank it with a heavy shield and full guard and guard up, but you need to be at full health when she starts the supernova, as it takes away about 175 health while blocking, and about half of that with the fireproof mantle on. I don't like her. :lol:

As for Kushala, I find it a bit unfair that you need it's armor in order to negate it's wind effect. I've gone against it with full windproof and it was still pushing me around. And don't get me started with it's new master rank moves. Those sudden expanding tornadoes have carted me so many times that I dont want to fight it anymore. :lol:

I'm all-in on a Court of Owls Batman game. Such a good arc.

Slightly disappointed to see they are not working on a Justice League game (or they do not appear to be anyway).

It was Lunastra that made Health boost a requirement for all my builds. The first time I tried to tank her Supernova I learned the hard way that it aint possible without it, and that goes for all the super moves that the monsters have. :lol:
You can tank it with a heavy shield and full guard and guard up, but you need to be at full health when she starts the supernova, as it takes away about 175 health while blocking, and about half of that with the fireproof mantle on. I don't like her. :lol:

As for Kushala, I find it a bit unfair that you need it's armor in order to negate it's wind effect. I've gone against it with full windproof and it was still pushing me around. And don't get me started with it's new master rank moves. Those sudden expanding tornadoes have carted me so many times that I dont want to fight it anymore. :lol:

vaal is the only elder i ever made a custom set for defense because of effuvia but looks like lunastra and kushala is next

i can usually get away with being in a distance with a bow but that doesn't cut it anymore especially with luna/teos aura that makes those hitboxes even tinier, 90% of my bows just bounce

i got to go revisit extreme behemoth though with full mr gear and get that dragoon layered armor

giphy.gif

Really excited to see the reactions in here today. Hope everyone is pleased with what they see from State of Play today, Outbreak Day and the media event.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I’d hook you up with a studio tour but given how much Uncharted stuff we have around it’s probably not worth it.
I'm excited. This is actually the first SoP I'll get to watch since I was deployed in locations that had trash internet. I probably won't watch anything on TLOU2 but I'm hopeful for the release date.

Back
Top Bottom