The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was just about to post that RE2 clip. I was not expecting that at all in Monster Hunter. I can't wait to get it all. :pimp:
Mr. X as the handler is terrifying. :lol:

love the MH expansion and it looks like they are just getting started, well worth the $$$ with all these updates and collab, 1 more week til rajang and theyre finally letting people into your house

kind of disappointed with the weapon design winner but thats because i dont use the weapon :lol:

wiggler palico is nice though but i think the shark would have been better

I had to drop Sekiro. That game is just too tough for me. I honestly feel like it's unfair but enough people enjoy it so I'll just say I'm trash at it and don't have the patience for it :lol:

Haven’t beat it either. Thought about starting over the other day, but idk. It’s pretty brutal.

Last edited:
Ya’ll need to start doubling up on PS+ when it goes on sale. I’m good til July 2021 :lol:

I'm good until July 2024. :lol:

Y'all gotta pounce on those Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

Last year I bought 3 years of PS+ for the price of 2.

Sony Playstation 1 lunchbox in Japan.
Such a cool concept.
Still have my mod chip console and stack of copied games in storage.

https://hypebeast.com/2019/10/sony-playstation-1-lunch-box

output_phz8It.gif

I had to drop Sekiro. That game is just too tough for me. I honestly feel like it's unfair but enough people enjoy it so I'll just say I'm trash at it and don't have the patience for it :lol:
Me too:lol:
I was gonna start over but just copped fifa

love the MH expansion and it looks like they are just getting started, well worth the $$$ with all these updates and collab, 1 more week til rajang and theyre finally letting people into your house

kind of disappointed with the weapon design winner but thats because i dont use the weapon :lol:

wiggler palico is nice though but i think the shark would have been better

This game and the expansion are the reason I haven't gotten Borderlands 3 yet. That costume is gonna be a must.

I'm midway through persona 5 right now. Learning curve and introductions are really long, id say like 2 hours.. I almost quit, but stayed with it. It's like a new age version of old school turn based JRPG. It's definitely a long game and not for everyone, but im loving it now. Great music

I liked P5 a lot, I liked tokyo mirage sessions even more though. Still need to finish DQ11 at some point then finally start something else. Maybe a run through of the new FF8 remaster

what are you guys ffIX setups? I don't know mine off the top of my head...but I do know that I've never tried for Excalibur II. I assume its still possible on a ps3 or 4 but I've never tried on the psx or the ps3.
maybe I should go for it. iirc I 100% the game outside of getting Excalibur II.

I don't know if I have the will to go through that plus maxing characters afterwards and doing all the stuff needed to fight ozma.

ozma was a dope battle tho and I go back and beat him every now and then on one of my files.

Last edited:
what are you guys ffIX setups? I don't know mine off the top of my head...but I do know that I've never tried for Excalibur II. I assume its still possible on a ps3 or 4 but I've never tried on the psx or the ps3.
maybe I should go for it. iirc I 100% the game outside of getting Excalibur II.

I don't know if I have the will to go through that plus maxing characters afterwards and doing all the stuff needed to fight ozma.

ozma was a dope battle tho and I go back and beat him every now and then one of my files.
I've done Excalibur 2 legit twice. Once on the PS1 and once on the PS3. It's hard trying to maintain a good level while rushing through to get the sword. :lol:
I did get it a third time on my last run, but I edited the timer for that one because I wanted to enjoy the game while getting everything . :lol:
As for my setup, I'm gonna be playing it on my PC now so right now it's just a clean version of it. For my next run I'm gonna install a bunch of mods to suit my fancy.

Back
Top Bottom