The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just wait. there's gonna be some fights that are gonna have you on the verge of ripping your hair out. :lol:

Are those fights on par or harder than the Valkyries in GOW on the hardest difficulty?
Thats one of the few times I got frustrated, especially the last one.
This is all leading to me getting Bloodborne anyways, which I heard is the hardest game some have ever played

Are those fights on par or harder than the Valkyries in GOW on the hardest difficulty?
This is all leading to me getting Bloodborne anyways, which I heard is the hardest game some have ever played

wayy harder man.

Shu is moving on from his first party role at Sony as head of Worldwide studios to head up an initiative to nurture indy developers (through Sony I believe).

Hermen Hulst from Guerilla is taking over his old role.

Roughly 24 hours until the masterpiece. Console is already pre-loaded. #TomorrowIsInYourHands

readyy

20191107190935.jpg

:emoji_hand_splayed:??⛈☔????????

For sure.

I really shouldn’t get into it tonight, but Idk. Might gotta do an hour or so.

I’m hoping to play a lot this weekend tho.

Death Stranding Plat apparently takes close to 200hrs. :lol: Might be one to chip away at. Sounds like it isnt difficult; just time consuming.

I have to be honest; reading a couple reviews has me more interested than the marketing did.

Still not something I will pick up before 2020 most likely.

NFS Heat isn't getting stellar reviews.

This GoW Valkyrie battles :smh:

Only managed to kill 2.

If you play Nioh without using the cheesy magic, the game is way harder than Bloodborne.

If you use the cheesy magic the game is a cakewalk.

This GoW Valkyrie battles :smh:

Only managed to kill 2.

I managed to get through 6 of 'em then gave up on the Hel and annoying AF poisonous mist stage on the Hard difficulty. I think I could tackle the Hel one again but that poisonous mist stage in general was frustrating and the one sore spot in an otherwise excellent game.

I managed to get through 6 of 'em then gave up on the Hel and annoying AF poisonous mist stage on the Hard difficulty. I think I could tackle the Hel one again but that poisonous mist stage in general was frustrating and the one sore spot in an otherwise excellent game.

In comparison that Valkyrie is the weakest one BUT the mist is what ramps it up.

In comparison that Valkyrie is the weakest one BUT the mist is what ramps it up.

I hear you my G, that realm in general was kind of whack to me. I'm not into trophies or whatever and the game experience as a whole was excellent. A good 8 or 9/10 game.

Back
Top Bottom