The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I was super iffy on DMC 5 at launch but for $15 I have to have it. Going to go back and grab Resident Evil 7 finally as well.

As far as PS5 pricing goes, we're in a different era then we were when the PS3 fumbled the price point. Gaming has reached a new stratosphere. I can easily see a 500gig version for $399 and 1TB version for $499 and if the Pro does release at launch, there's your $599 price point right there

I’ll pay $600 for a 2TB PS5 Pro. I don’t think we’ll even see a 500GB SKU with the size of these games nowadays.

I’ll pay $600 for a 2TB PS5 Pro. I don’t think we’ll even see a 500GB SKU with the size of these games nowadays.

Honestly that would be disrespectful of Sony to put out a 500GB PS5.

A big AAA game like RDR2 taking up almost a 1/4 of the HD space.

Still not buying this game until 2 or 3 years after it releases and the PS5 complete version is discounted to $19.99 just like how The Witcher 3 complete edition is now this Black Friday.

:lol:

Yup, I'm waiting for it to drop to that price. Also probably going to wait for The Last of Us 2 for PS5 to also drop to that price lol

Yup, I'm waiting for it to drop to that price. Also probably going to wait for The Last of Us 2 for PS5 to also drop to that price lol

Nobody except for the HARDCORE TLOU an Naughty Dog fans will cop that game on release date which really makes no sense now since it got delayed until May 2020. 6 months before PS5 drops and everyone knows a remastered PS5 version will drop eventually.

Naughty Dog shot themselves in the foot by delaying it to May 2020.

CDPROJEKT Red and The Witcher 3 stans on here crack me up how they anointed CDPROJEKT Red as "the new king and best game devs" after one critically acclaimed game with Witcher 3. Check their track record and the first 2 Witcher games weren't that well received and got mixed reviews.

I mean we all have external hard drives these days so it doesn't really matter with base model sizes

Limited Edition Death Strand PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle $299 @ GS:

giphy.gif

Nobody except for the HARDCORE TLOU an Naughty Dog fans will cop that game on release date which really makes no sense now since it got delayed until May 2020. 6 months before PS5 drops and everyone knows a remastered PS5 version will drop eventually.

Naughty Dog shot themselves in the foot by delaying it to May
:lol: It’s gonna be the biggest launch for a PS exclusive no question.

Last edited:

Still not buying this game until 2 or 3 years after it releases and the PS5 complete version is discounted to $19.99 just like how The Witcher 3 complete edition is now this Black Friday.

:lol:

Son the complete edition of the Witcher has been on sale for 15 bucks at least once a month for the last 3 years :lol:

Ya’ll crazy if you don’t think TLOU 2 won’t sell at least 7+ million on PS4 :lol:

Right. All this Death Stranding slurpage for that mediocre game and TLOU2 bout to be the REAL GOTY. I'd be SERIOUSLY amazed if TLOU2 doesn't sell over 10-15 mill on PS4

Y'all really gonna get heart broken with this TLOU 2 rarely is a sequel better than the original.

Uncharted 2 would like a word with you.
Twisted Metal 2 would like a word with you.
Half Life 2 would like a word with you.
Portal 2 would like a word with you.
Street Fighter 2 would like a word with you.
Super Smash Bros Melee would like a word with you.
Zelda: A Link to the Past would like a word with you.
Mass Effect 2 would like a word with you.
Resident Evil 2 would like a word with you.
Resident Evil 4 would like a word with you.
Halo 2 would like a word with you.
Arkham City would like a word with you.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 would like a word with you.
Fallout New Vegas would like a word with you.
Silent Hill 2 would like a word with you.
Kingdom Hearts 2 would like a word with you.
Grand Theft Auto 3 would like a word with you.
Persona 4 would like a word with you.

Should I continue?

Naughty Dog shot themselves in the foot by delaying it to May 2020.

TLoU came out like 5 months before PS4 and it was the fastest selling PS3 game at the time.

You're talking out of your *** and I think we'd all appreciate it if you'd stop.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know if TLOU 2 will have the same emotional impact that the original had but I have no doubt that it will be a much better game.

whats a good headset for the ps4 looking at the platinum headset but it doesnt have good reviews.

Back
Top Bottom