The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

yeah I need to get back to that too, will probably start it over on the Xbox though. It's funny I actually own it on all platforms... the PS4 copy was my original, got the PC copy for free for buying a new intel processor when I build my PC, and then it was free on game pass. Still glad I bought it though because the DE packaging is so nice. Still need to watch the blu-ray that came with it. Speaking of Final Fantasy blu-rays, this would have been a perfect time for Sony to release Advent Children in 4k. I might watch it tonight actually...

I know this isn’t the Nintendo thread but my mind was blown today seeing retailers selling the switch for $500.

Dragon Quest 11 :nthat:

This. So much this.

Nothing but respect for MY president, Dragon Quest XI.

My favorite Final Fantasy hands down is IX. It's probably - aside from X despite how linear it was - the last JRPG I really, truly enjoyed. Dragon Quest XI gave me that same sense of satisfaction and fulfillment in my life. I poured 110 hours into it. I got a free digital copy (as I was assigned to review it). I bought the special edition on PS4. I bought it again on the Nintendo Switch.

Play this ******* game. Play it and play the 15+ hours of content that happens AFTER the credits. It is so worth it. Character development is phenomenal and even among all of the squadmates. The story is deep, and it will take you on a roller coaster of so many emotions.

****, I love that game and need to play it again, but, I've put over 250 hours into Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Don't judge me. Haters gonna hate.

I was about to say, that I didn't know it was possible to spend 200 hrs on one game. But then I remembered the year 2010. I had something like 30+ days played on black ops. 🤣. That yr, I was out of school but unemployed. I did nothing but eat, sleep and play that game.. So I have no room to talk lmao

LMAO.

This new Animal Crossing is a lot different from the others. It's kinda like Minecraft and Stardew Valley had a baby. There's a lot of crafting and resource gathering, and multiplayer is highly encouraged. Nintendo's multiplayer servers are still made out of hay and plastic cups, but it's a step in the right direction.

you wanna take this outside

because you finna catch these hands, son

I don’t want no problems with anybody who’s sunk that much time in the same game on different consoles lol

My hands feel so strengthened by just playing Tekken and Soul Calibur for maybe 5 hours straight yesterday. I feel muscles I haven’t in years. I can’t believe I used to do this on the regular every weekend 15 years ago.

I bet these pros got some grips on their handshakes haha

Back
Top Bottom