The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They need to hurry up and let us make pre orders. What y’all think resell will look like on PS5 if I strike out?

only an idiot would pay resell on systems
in this day and age
True. Just seeing if there will be resell like there was in the past. I remember hearing Sony has cutting the number of systems released day one so it made me think that these may be hard to get and resellers may eat. I def wouldnt pay resell for one.

True. Just seeing if there will be resell like there was in the past. I remember hearing Sony has cutting the number of systems released day one so it made me think that these may be hard to get and resellers may eat. I def would pay resell for one.
maaaaaan i dont eeeeem believe it
they tryna just get people to preorder

They need to hurry up and let us make pre orders. What y’all think resell will look like on PS5 if I strike out?
The article said they expected Sony to produce 6 million PS5's compared to 7 million for the PS4 when it launched or something like that.

So it's not much less to be honest. With covid and the higher price, I see why they're conservative and won't expect much in resell value.

That being said, we haven't seen the games. If GTA6 was a launch title for example then boy :lol:

MKLeo and Go1 defeated by netcode lol.

This virus has been beneficial to the profit of game companies and most likely will lead to the improvement of net codes.

To quote one of my favorite gaming companies, ”The Future is Now.”

This virus has been beneficial to the profit of game companies and most likely will lead to the improvement of net codes.

Smash Ultimate champion wins by DDoS. :lol:

There's gonna be no improvements till way after this EVO. a lot of these companies have said that in order to put in a new netcode (GGPO for example), it will require them to completely rework the game. it's gonna be an interesting watch this year, that's for sure.

I realized a while ago that having TBs worth of games is just overkill. When that PS5 SSD fills up, I'll delete something. I'm sure there will be 2-3 games that stay on it at all times but I'm not trying to make the same mistake I did with PS4 and have this unbeatable backlog. I have more than 400 games in my library :smh:

You're gonna rebuy at least half of those games on your PC :lol:

Oh boy is it gonna be fun watching all the games with terrible netcode be played online. :lol:

Yea, I think it's now unacceptable for any fighting games to come out with bad netcode now. The backlash will be too much.
I don't think a lot of current games can be patched for it but fighting games next gen can't get away with it anymore.

Good thing for Capcom is we know they can make games with good netcode so SF6 should be fine.

I've been watching some of the Capcom streams and matches across Europe haven't been bad but for a big tournament like EVO, it's going to be a mess :lol:.

There won't be any of the Japanese and European gamers either so I don't even know how it's going to work.

From what Cerny said there will be a separate ssd bay for expansion.

Yea, thats exactly what I thought until I went to check back on the article and they said it wasn't confirmed but I think its going to be internal drive soldered to the motherboard and expandable bay for a nvme drive.

I think EVO is going to have to be all invitation this year and go back to it’s origins of maxing between 8-32 per game.

If they make it open to any and everyone, there’s going to be chaos.

Back
Top Bottom