The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Twitter suggested I follow Colin Moriarty so I decided to. Honestly I don’t have agree with his political stance and still like his views on gaming.

also found out he might live in my city. Crazy.

Thinkin about scooping up a ps4 if it restocks. PS5 probably gonna sell out but does anyone remember how long the ps4 was sold out for? Not trying to wait until next January or next spring to actually start playing the PS5

Coulda sworn ND confirmed it was real

Go read what I said in the spoiler thread. No one has leaked the entire story of the game.

Just a few weeks ago people swore on their life that it was about Ellie going on a “lesbian rampage” against a Christian faction who’s sole purpose was to kill homosexuals.

Stop believing random internet BS and play the game for yourself.

Last edited:
Go read what I said in the spoiler thread. No one has leaked the entire story of the game.

Just a few weeks ago people swore on their life that it was about Ellie going on a “lesbian rampage” against a Christian faction who’s sole purpose was to kill homosexuals.

Stop believing random internet BS and play the game for yourself.
my bad didn’t wanna spoil

Last edited:
I'm gonna stay up out of here too I guess, there should be no TLOU 2 talk at all in here. Some of us haven't watched the trailers and would like to go in as blind as possible :smh:

Back
Top Bottom