The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Decided to run through the last of us again
On new game plus
Damn game is still great
Only up to after he crashed the truck
Gonna see how much I can finish tomorrow

Yep playing through it now, I just got to the University of Eastern Colorado. Love this game so much this is my 5th play through.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 please tell me y’all included MORE little journals this time around. Those stories are always so good man. Like the Ish story for TLOU1.. heartbreaking.

And you clowns that keep trying to bring spoilers in here, y’all lame af.

I recently started playing it again myself.

I'm enjoying it too.

Are all your characters still alive? :emoji_eyes:

I got Kara and Alice got in Zlatko's house because I couldn't find baby girl in time. :smh:

My first playthrough I lost Kara and Luther in the river. I was too nice and didnt steal the tickets at the bus depot. Ive done two full playthroughs and now am just working on a couple trophies for the plat.
I really enjoyed the game.

You know what would be great?

If Grounded is available for 1st playthrough.:nerd:

Twitter suggested I follow Colin Moriarty so I decided to. Honestly I don’t have agree with his political stance and still like his views on gaming.

also found out he might live in my city. Crazy.

I've followed him since probably around 2008-9 when he was a regular on Podcast Beyond. He is Right-leaning, and explains his beliefs fairly clearly, which I can respect.

Politics aside, I enjoy his views on video games. I never really understood the pure hatred he gets from some; like how his name and any discussion involving him is banned on Resetera. :lol:

He has unusual opinions and can be self-righteous, but I've never witnessed anything truly offensive or malicious that wasn't obviously a joke.

I've followed him since probably around 2008-9 when he was a regular on Podcast Beyond. He is Right-leaning, and explains his beliefs fairly clearly, which I can respect.

Politics aside, I enjoy his views on video games. I never really understood the pure hatred he gets from some; like how his name and any discussion involving him is banned on Resetera. :lol:

He has unusual opinions and can be self-righteous, but I've never witnessed anything truly offensive or malicious that wasn't obviously a joke.
I even forgot what made him leave KF anyway. I'm liking the new show so far

I do feel that his shows with Greg were much better, simply because they were friends who had vastly different opinions, expertise, and personalities. Chris Ray-gun is super knowledgeable and much younger than Colin, but I feel like they find themselves agreeing 95% of the time.

Sacred Symbols is still great, and much better than the new PS I Love You Greg brought back with Blessing Adeyoe. Still, both are a shadow of their old shows together.

I do feel that his shows with Greg were much better, simply because they were friends who had vastly different opinions, expertise, and personalities. Chris Ray-gun is super knowledgeable and much younger than Colin, but I feel like they find themselves agreeing 95% of the time.

Sacred Symbols is still great, and much better than the new PS I Love You Greg brought back with Blessing Adeyoe. Still, both are a shadow of their old shows together.
And that's what it is. Greg and Colin were great together. The convos were so good on PS I Love You. We're never going to get that again.

Death Stranding 3LP Score vinyl came in today
got another 3LP coming in next month but that one will be of the songs in the game
IMG_20200504_132854.jpg

IMG_20200504_132933.jpg

IMG_20200504_133123.jpg

Appreciate all the love about going gold with TLOU part 2. It’s been a hell of a ride on this project.

No spoilers in this article, it’s worth the quick read. The internet has been a cesspool for the last week. I’ve been really appreciative over the years of the people in this thread. Now, more than ever, I appreciate that this community is full of good people who can generally have thoughtful discussions, even in disagreement, without it turning into a bunch of hate filled nonsense. While I’m not around as much, I still love coming to this thread and interacting with y’all. Even Nawty. :D

Back
Top Bottom