The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1591919486106.png

Who's waiting for this?

I like it. Remind me of the PS3 boot-up

Honestly, it looks like a top-notch PS4 game with no graphical compromise whatsoever with a resolution bump, that's not a knock either. :pimp:
Sony needs to snap up Bluepoint at this point.

The single color just doesn't work, at least not in that form
I think its a bad photoshop like Swendro said. I think a mix of matte and gloss black could work.

Missed the whole reveal and I’m just catching up. Everything is in shiny gift wrap but is kind of dull when you unpack it. Capcom is still trying to force first person in a RE game. Bringing back a legacy character even if it is Stars Alpha team gawd Chris Redfield I’m gonna giving it a side eye....while I purchase day 1. Spiderman: Miles Morales is obviously not a full game. It’s gonna use the city scape of Spiderman PS4 with just really crisp resolution. And someone correct me if I’m wrong but there was no backwards compatibility talk was there?

49996551392_2065591823_4k.jpg

49995779038_007ac3562a_4k.jpg

49996301136_35dd0b145b_4k.jpg

49996302046_b9fcd7b636_4k.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Missed the whole reveal and I’m just catching up. Everything is in shiny gift wrap but is kind of dull when you unpack it. Capcom is still trying to force first person in a RE game. Bringing back a legacy character even if it is Stars Alpha team gawd Chris Redfield I’m gonna giving it a side eye....while I purchase day 1. Spiderman: Miles Morales is obviously not a full game. It’s gonna use the city scape of Spiderman PS4 with just really crisp resolution. And someone correct me if I’m wrong but there was no backwards compatibility talk was there?

Sony already confirmed BC for PS4 in a previous talk.

Back
Top Bottom