The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Y'all really gotta watch these trailers in 4k if u can. Was decently excited while watching the livestream but 4k is mind-blowing.

This channel got all of them I think:

Watch in Chrome, 4k option not available on Safari.

This is LEGIT.

Watching it on 4K XBR X900E on my PS4 Pro :nthat:

I'm thinking Disc version PS5 will be $450 or $499 and digital only version will be $100 cheaper. Reason being is disc version has a built in 4K UHD drive to play movies on it.

Hell NO am I ever buying the digital only version.

Sony...

giphy.gif

What if the digital version has more space and costs the same/more :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I'm sure Sony will allow you to upgrade the internal HDD down the road once those SSD's are more available and go down in price. Also rumors have been saying that game installs should get somewhat smaller since there is going to be an option to install only parts of the game like you just want to install single or multi player parts of the game and not the others.

It probably won't be a bigger ssd because you install the entire game with discs as well.

It'll probably be cheaper in part because every game you play on it will have to be bought from Playstation.

Digital on PS5 version I think is suited for people who buy a Playstation console for certain exclusives or a major release like anything R* puts out. There are plenty of people that wait and buy a PS console for say a game like TLOU II or something like a RPG like the new Final Fantasy or Persona game.

Master Zik Master Zik

What enemies could we see Miles face in the game?

Saw a character in the trailer with a huge weapon. Who is that?
I legit didn't recognize a single bad guy they didn't completely show. These games tend to make some big or slick costume changes for villains the same way the movies do at times.

If it's a full-fledged game expect Miles to face:

Green Goblin (or a GG that looks different than the movie one, more like the one in Spideyverse)
Kingpin
The Prowler (different version that is his uncle)
Venom
Mysterio (different version)
Kangaroo
Spot
Electro (female)

Then pretty much anybody else from Peter Parker's enemy pool they can choose to be the main villain. Probably Bombshell, maybe Boomerang, Speed Demon, and Beetle. I can say expect more Screwball.

I'm probably one of the few people on here who who wish the new Ratchet & Clank game was coming out first before the Spiderman Miles Morales game. Don't get me wrong I like Spiderman on PS4 but man Ratchet & Clank I've been a huge fan of and played the game series since PS3 era.

Last edited:
I feel like ps5 gta v will be mirrored of the PS4 version. Resolution will be marginally better.

Gimme gta 6 b

Back
Top Bottom