my first game with my playstation was streetfighter the movie
:smh:
my mom was wylin
opened up my playstation
fully expecting it to be a N64
was thinking what the hell is this
though that demo disk was fire
with ridge racer and 2extreme
This. Wanted N64 for Christmas, got a PS1 instead. Played Crash and Ridge Racer off the demo disc then got Tekken 2 and NBA Shootout 97 a few weeks later.

Ok I’ll admit, this one is pretty dope :lol:
403CA720-0C8A-4B0D-88D1-A6C49E895468.jpeg

PS2 20th Anniversary edition

Master Zik Master Zik

A place to get good deals on games is OfferUp. You can always negotiate prices on there.

Last night I bought Devil May Cry 5. Guy wanted $25 so I told him I would give him $20. He said cool. Meetup with him in front of a bank and he messages me telling me he is running late and will be there in 15 minutes. Tells me he would knock off another $5.

$15 for a game that got great reviews :lol: :pimp:

Master Zik Master Zik

A place to get good deals on games is OfferUp. You can always negotiate prices on there.

Last night I bought Devil May Cry 5. Guy wanted $25 so I told him I would give him $20. He said cool. Meetup with him in front of a bank and he messages me telling me he is running late and will be there in 15 minutes. Tells me he would knock off another $5.

$15 for a game that got great reviews :lol: :pimp:
I still need to beat that. My backlog is almost gonna feel like launch day titles on PS5

i like the design of the ps5 will only upgrade it if it comes out with a pro version.

the games and performance is what matters forget how it looks

fighters and 3rd person shooters.
though ive been playing a lot of Overwatch the past week or 2. the new character echo is so good

i am always down for some OW. I have it only every console :pimp:

I might like Paladins better but I don’t care for the FTP model

Free upgrade from PS4 to PS5. If you buy PS4 disc, you have to buy PS5 with disc drive.

I preordered TLOU2.... I had to guarantee that I will be playing it as soon as possible... me seeing that Final Fantasy 7 was sold out for a couple of days made we want to preorder TLOU2.... I can't even remember the last time I preordered a game...

Back
Top Bottom