The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

5Ghi.gif

Titanfall 2 is a good game, you're trippin.

I figured this out just now. You actually go into purchased games in your library and when pre-load is available it will show a download button.

I always thought it was accessible through the store, but turns out you have to go through your library. Anyway, mine is downloading now.

I don't know what version you pre-ordered, but do you know if the PSN version will still give the bonuses for the Standard version?

PO

Days Gone worth the $14?

Been on the fence about it, and haven't really taken advantage of days of play besides stacking PS+ memberships

Rules of buying games for me:

-Skip any games produced or developed by Ubisoft. Lesson learned after Watchdogs 1
-Skip any games produced by EA and EA Sports. Haven't touched a Madden game in probably 16 years and 2 console generations ago. Hoping NBA Live would make a comeback but they fail miserably each time :lol:
-I do not buy or play FPS games like the yearly Call Of Duty or Battlefield games. Last FPS game I really got into was Resistance 1,2, and 3.
-Sports games like Madden, Fifa, NBA 2K, NHL, and heck even MLB The Show have literally turned into loot boxes with "Ultimate Team modes", Diamond Dynasty, and Road To The Show. Online play is even worse with kids, adults all think they are tough online behind a headset and can & will talk the most horrible racist sh*t. It's worse even on xbox live just hop onto a online session of GTA Online.
Pretty much my criteria as well (although I do like The Division 2). There are also developers that have earned my trust to the point I’ll buy whatever they put out no matter what. R* and Naughty Dog for sure, as well as most Sony first parties

Days Gone worth the $14?

Been on the fence about it, and haven't really taken advantage of days of play besides stacking PS+ memberships

Yes. My biggest complaint was how long it was. I feel like it could have been cut down by 25% and still got the message across.

Best part of the game is hordes. The game does a great job of making them a real threat, but as you progress you learn how to best deal with them.

If you like 100% completing games, it can be a chore. But other than that, definitely worth it.

Yes. My biggest complaint was how long it was. I feel like it could have been cut down by 25% and still got the message across.

Best part of the game is hordes. The game does a great job of making them a real threat, but as you progress you learn how to best deal with them.

If you like 100% completing games, it can be a chore. But other than that, definitely worth it.
yes. but kinda repetitive and annoying having to get gas for your bike often

Thanks brethern downloading to the PS4 now

shout out to atlsfinest atlsfinest for liking my original post, because that helped too

game store let me know he will be getting his tlou2 copies wednesday morning. when he gets them in and anybody wants a copy a little early let me know i'll tell you the location in manhattan.

My local mom n pop here in Queens told me Wednesday also.

Honestly... I've never been more excited to see what the second revision of both next gen consoles (ie the slim versions), these things are both huge *** bricks. Looks forward to upgrading the a limited edition slim version of both.

Which games should I not bother getting

God of War
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Titanfall 2
Uncharted 4
Homefront: The Revolution
Fallout 4
Call of Duty WWII
Batman: Arkham Knight
Days Gone
Doom
Titan: Definitive Edition
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Assassin's Creed: Origins

:nerd:
I hear terrible things about Homefront: The Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom