The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

People are talking about how TLOU2's embargo is restricting them. I get how it stops you from talking about certain things but... it doesn't effect how you score it. Review can't talk about a very big "problem" with the game but you still gave it a 10? How its it a big problem if you rated it a perfect score?!

People are talking about how TLOU2's embargo is restricting them. I get how it stops you from talking about certain things but... it doesn't effect how you score it. Review can't talk about a very big "problem" with the game but you still gave it a 10? How its it a big problem if you rated it a perfect score?!

which review said it had a big problem and gave it a 10?

is BF4 online still majorly active. I played the heck out of it about 2 years ago. but had to buy a new ps4 and lost the disc. its on psn for like 6 bucks right now

is BF4 online still majorly active. I played the heck out of it about 2 years ago. but had to buy a new ps4 and lost the disc. its on psn for like 6 bucks right now

I have it on Xbox and last time I tried to play it awhile ago you basically can't play any online modes with people in it without all the DLC.
BF4 and 1 were great, I put a ton of time into both. Wasn't crazy about the others.

There's still a community that play. All custom servers though.

I wish I had a local mom & pop shop that I could get games a day or two early lol.

Video games need to take note from movies and release at 9:00 PM.

It's pretty lame that us on EST have to wait until midnight, while west coasters get it a 9PM.

Just release the game at 9 EST/ 6 PST at this point. Retailers can still have release parties (if that is gonna be a thing post-covid).

How I picture nawghtyhare nawghtyhare looking like everytime he comes into this thread.

birdman-respek.jpg

I have never skipped a PlayStation launch since PS1. When PS1 launched, I had to wait a few weeks for Ma Dukes to chip in after I saved up half.

But this black PS5 is so much more appealing than the white, I may be able to wait...

Wait motivation is as follows:

1st: GT7 has not be announced as a launch title. Yeah, I know... waiting for this could get extreme.... I'm really just looking forward to competitive GT in VR for my race rig.
2nd: 825GB SSD
3rd: color

We shall see....

Damn, that's a beautiful piece of tech............ :nthat:

u gotta be lyin
wasnt NOBODY saving up for a ps1
before it first released
folks be just making **** up

Your reply is pretty ignorant.. seems like you really enjoyed it too. Sad.

It was $299.99 plus the cost of games.... I was in high school and not even driving with a job at a family business.

Again, sad.

pretty he said he was saving up after it released.In which his mom helped him :pimp:. which is also why he said it is the only PS launch he missed.

unless I am missing something?

Dead on, thanks for interpreting this for him Sir.

I remember when my mom "surprised " me with the PS1 I had been heavily hinting at, back in 97, I was in the 7th grade, FF7 was my first game. 777... didn't know I needed a memory card so I played until you had to save to switch discs, didn't turn that console off for a week so I didn't loose my progress. Tomb Raider 2 was my second game followed by Resident Evil 2, and then either Rage Racer or RRT4, I think.

my first game with my playstation was streetfighter the movie
:smh:
my mom was wylin
opened up my playstation
fully expecting it to be a N64
was thinking what the hell is this
though that demo disk was fire
with ridge racer and 2extreme

Your reply is pretty ignorant.. seems like you really enjoyed it too. Sad.

It was $299.99 plus the cost of games.... I was in high school and not even driving with a job at a family business.

Again, sad.

Dead on, thanks for interpreting this for him Sir.
:lol: @ u thinking "u got me"

Back
Top Bottom