The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

why are u taking it as im attacking what u posted
i just added to the discussion of ur post
and yeah they came out a very long time ago
but they can still stand the test of time
VERY few sports games are able to do that
Nah I didn’t take it as an attack. What I meant was most yearly madden 2k the show games are rehashes with a few new “features” added that get discontinued the following year cuz they suck. Madden 18 had some stupid pass stick thing which I’m guessing got axed by now. NBA street games were fire and 2k football too

Which tv do you have exactly?

Looking to pick up one by the end of the summer.
I have an 85" Samsung with my systems hooked up and the Chromecast.

Just started a new campaign of LOU. Wanted to get warmed up before 2 drops.

Just started last night. Already...So many feels.

D83DAF80-55DB-461B-928A-AF0A09DAFB0D.jpeg

Cleaned up the old launch Pro. Applied some new thermal pads. The old ones are trash. Used a graphite Pad instead of thermal paste. Ready for Friday.

I dont think theyre talking about putting stickers on it. Rather selling new faceplates to snap on the top and botton
I was thinking this. Like maybe they’ll sell replacement panels to replace the white ones. I’m keeping mine stock though. It’s dope as is

Kinda like tge replacement faceplates for the 360... even though they still made plenty of LE consoles despite that.

Kinda wish I had preordered the CE before ny GCU discount expired... now I refuse to buy this unless I can get it for 20% off. Ohh well, might just wait until BF or something and get the standard version for free if it's as good as everyone hopes.

Back
Top Bottom