The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah the black swarm looks kinda fire on the design.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 7.33.01 PM.png

Swarm does look good, I'm also partial to Black Dragon, white marble, & black camo.

Playing through Battlefield V campaign (game is low key kinda tough on Hard) and I thinking about how good BF6 is going to look in 4k w/ ray tracing (if they do that). Me and Bad Religion Bad Religion finally going to squad up. Surely he's fine with coming back to BF 8 years removed from BF4?

Annoyed that I waited too long to buy the Special Ed. of TLOU2.

Debating if I should go the digital route for this release or not. My concern is my digital purchase will transfer over to the PS5.

Annoyed that I waited too long to buy the Special Ed. of TLOU2.

Debating if I should go the digital route for this release or not. My concern is my digital purchase will transfer over to the PS5.

What did the special edition have? Or are there just some actual standalone pieces that come with it that you wanted to collect?

Also, if you buy digital, I don't see why it would not transfer over to the PS5. Eveything is tied to your PSN login.

PO

D83DAF80-55DB-461B-928A-AF0A09DAFB0D.jpeg

Cleaned up the old launch Pro. Applied some new thermal pads. The old ones are trash. Used a graphite Pad instead of thermal paste. Ready for Friday.

Make sure you check up on your air conditioner, too. TLOUII is going to push that console harder than ever. I had the A/C blasting on 70 and was still hot lol

Back
Top Bottom