The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Look how massive the PS5 is. :wow:

Eavb97ZXgAU0BWU

Mine will have to go horizontally. I’m almost tempted to wait until the Slim drops. That thing is HUGE.

Well I’ve seen enough of Forbidden West. I’ll probably go on blackout similar to TLOU Part II. The less I hear about it, the better. Hopefully the next news is it’s release date.

I just need to watch the first gameplay demo they drop, after that I'll be out too.
Hopefully they just showcase a side mission or something familiar from the first game like the hunting grounds. Wouldn't mind some underwater stuff too

I didn't know the way a console looked played such a massive role in decision making :lol:

I was already going to wait a couple years to get one but I do feel more inclined to wait for a different model to drop If it takes another year

The top of the PS5 looks like the coat collar that Kage is wearing that is brought back to life by Kabuto during the ninja war in Shippuden. Can’t remember his name :lol:

Edit: Gengetsu (second Mizukage)

Last edited:
Make sure you check up on your air conditioner, too. TLOUII is going to push that console harder than ever. I had the A/C blasting on 70 and was still hot lol
I think I’ll be ok. Modern warfare had it sounding like a dust buster. Sounds like I’m playing a indie game now.

Trying to get through bloodstained and then I'll try and finish my FF12 playthrough before I grab TLOU 2

Back
Top Bottom