The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah that last Valkyrie was probably one of the toughest parts of the ENTIRE game to me. :lol:

I still need to do a couple. Haven't played in ages. You have tips for these trophies?

Darkness & Fog
Treasure Hunter
Curator
Allfather Blinded

Thanks.

PO
Anything related to collectibles, I suggest a guide.

Darkness and Fog - just run through Niflheim and collect around 70,000 mist echoes to buy all the chests there. It should take around 30 minutes if you start from 0.

I hear it's quite the grind. I'm personally going to hold out and see what kinda next gen update it gets and consider copping for PS5.
I dont know if it is going to get a next gen version. they might just make MH6

Finally beat the Valkyrie Queen. That fight is tough!

7667881F-41E3-43CE-BBCC-8DDBC8551546.jpeg

Theres a cool PSN avatar and dynamic theme from Sony for getting the platinum. You have to have receive promo emails from Sony enabled on your account settings to get the DLC code from them.

Link:

Last edited:
Just finished TLOU 2.

What a sad ending. Having Ellie go back home only to find it empty and accepting the fact that she’s alone again. Solid story. I thought she was going to kill Abby or Lev wake up and grab a gun from Ellie’s bag and kill Ellie.

Solid game and I don’t think the story was bad. Just think they could’ve cut down some of Abby’s story.
Now I’ll go read and see why people disliked the game so much.

Curious if Naughty continues this series. Although, I think I’d be happy with this ending.

Game is actionless :ohwell:

what modes/maps do you recommend?
I mostly play Conquest. If you sit back and wait for action, it may feel stale but I tend to capture a flag and push on to the next flag. Lately I've been using a sniper class so the action isn't as common but even then I find a spot close to the enemies flag and just pop heads :lol:

I was on the whole BF4 is the best BF game this gen but after playing BFV more, I think it's the better game. BF4 just has the advantage of better weapons, modern setting and better maps. The gameplay itself imo is better in BFV though.

BFV > BF4 > BF1 > BF Hardline

I mostly play Conquest. If you sit back and wait for action, it may feel stale but I tend to capture a flag and push on to the next flag. Lately I've been using a sniper class so the action isn't as common but even then I find a spot close to the enemies flag and just pop heads :lol:

I was on the whole BF4 is the best BF game this gen but after playing BFV more, I think it's the better game. BF4 just has the advantage of better weapons, modern setting and better maps. The gameplay itself imo is better in BFV though.

let’s run a few today.

let’s run a few today.
damn now u got me thinking i should get BFV over 4. im just tired of the ww2 esque. i want modern day stuff again personally

It's dirt cheap at this point. Also it's heavily rumored that BF6 (next gen) will make a return to modern.

What you guys playing? After TLOU Part II, I got the plat for GoW and am currently working on the plat for Detroit: Become Human. I am also playing through Days Gone. This should all keep me busy until Ghost of Tsushima drops.

game was a solid 10/10 but I am glad it is over. Joint was just too sad and I probably exhausted myself playing it like 28 hours in 8 days. I can’t remember the last time I did that.
Anyways - the game was phenomenal and really shed light on how complicated human beings are. I really REALLY loved Abby. I really didn’t want her to die and when Ellie saw Joel and let her up I got in my feels. That s*** was just too much. I don’t have any issues with the writing it was just sad :lol:. I don’t know how else to say it. I may play again on PS5 but I am not necessarily looking forward to it. If that makes any sense. I really want to know what’s up with those cards though. ND hero shooter or RPG Easter egg?

Do any of you guys stream on twitch from your ps4?

ive been trying to do remote replay to have my PS4 screen have the streamlabs overlay stuff on screen but it’s extremely laggy. Is it because I’m doing it from a MacBook? When I stream directly from my ps4, there are no problems.

I think if you stream directly from your PS4, you cannot use screen overlays. It could be your MacBook. I believe you have to have a pretty powerful CPU in order to stream effectively. Not sure how it is on the Mac side of things but I think a guy I work with claims you should an i7 and also a nice GPU. You also have to have really good internet with a high upload speeds. I'm not an expert and don't stream unless I'm showing something off i.e. boss fights.

What you guys playing? After TLOU Part II, I got the plat for GoW and am currently working on the plat for Detroit: Become Human. I am also playing through Days Gone. This should all keep me busy until Ghost of Tsushima drops.
I'm thinking of starting GoW (been saying that for years lol) and considering Days Gone. But I have a feeling I'll end back up at MLB The Show and try to become a decent hitter. My player has been relegated to pinch-hitting for the past 3 weeks lmao

I'm thinking of starting GoW (been saying that for years lol) and considering Days Gone. But I have a feeling I'll end back up at MLB The Show and try to become a decent hitter. My player has been relegated to pinch-hitting for the past 3 weeks lmao
Cleaning up my Persona 5 trophies then back to FF7R for the platinum

Back
Top Bottom