The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Only thing that I don't like about THPS is that you can't push yourself on the skateboard.

Got use to having that option on THPS 5

EF2D678E-7BFD-4A7B-AD9E-AB7355B691AC.jpeg

Caved and bought Avengers. Won’t even get to play it today cause I’ve been trying to move data around on a flash drive to make room for the game and been running errands in the midst of it. Has me thinking how exactly is saved game data going to work for the PS5 from the PS4. Not every PS4 game is going to be compatible from the jump but does that mean that we can upload saved PS4 data from saved game on to PS5? Something like my Street Fighter 5 saved data I have to be able to carry over to the PS5 through external storage transfer....assuming it accepts right? I’m sure Sony has considered this. Still trying to get the hang of using a flash drive on my PS4 :lol: just transferred MK11 and MvC: Infinite, 2 games I haven’t played in a while to a flash drive.

Question: if I have the flash drive in the PS4 and set as continued storage, I would be able to load the saved data for the game that was on the flash drive automatically as if it were saved on to the internal hard drive right? Conversely, would new file save automatically go to the flash drive being that’s where the data for the game is or would new/updated saves go on my PS4 hard drive?

1599248131160.png

Sony 1st/2nd party really kicking things off with a bang.

I'll be getting 7/9 of these games time permitting.

How many will you guys be getting.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Demon’s Souls
Horizon: Forbidden West
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

I’m not counting Astro since it comes pre-installed or so I think it does.

A few games that I will play with PS5 patches:

Death Stranding
Days Gone (keep putting this one off)
Nioh 2 (finish + DLC)
The Witcher III (2nd play through + DLC)
Cyberpunk 2077
Final Fantasy VII Remake (Hard)

I’ll continue playing Apex Legends too.

Anyone else experiencing the bug in THPS where your skater will randomly jump when you're holding X/A?

EF2D678E-7BFD-4A7B-AD9E-AB7355B691AC.jpeg

Caved and bought Avengers. Won’t even get to play it today cause I’ve been trying to move data around on a flash drive to make room for the game and been running errands in the midst of it. Has me thinking how exactly is saved game data going to work for the PS5 from the PS4. Not every PS4 game is going to be compatible from the jump but does that mean that we can upload saved PS4 data from saved game on to PS5? Something like my Street Fighter 5 saved data I have to be able to carry over to the PS5 through external storage transfer....assuming it accepts right? I’m sure Sony has considered this. Still trying to get the hang of using a flash drive on my PS4 :lol: just transferred MK11 and MvC: Infinite, 2 games I haven’t played in a while to a flash drive.

Question: if I have the flash drive in the PS4 and set as continued storage, I would be able to load the saved data for the game that was on the flash drive automatically as if it were saved on to the internal hard drive right? Conversely, would new file save automatically go to the flash drive being that’s where the data for the game is or would new/updated saves go on my PS4 hard drive?
I don’t use a flash drive for my PS4, but a couple months ago I bought a 2tb external hard drive off of Amazon for $60. Whenever I install a new game it goes to that automatically. They play straight off of there as if they were directly on the console. As far as save data I’m not sure since I get cloud saves with PS plus. Save files aren’t that big anyway though

Still on the fence if I want to pick up my deluxe copy of Avengers from Best Buy.

Also I like what I've seen on Mafia I remake and I never played the OG back in the day.

I have to be honest, I may get 1 or 2 (Horizon and GT) Day 1. Other than that, I am content to play PS4 games I have not gotten to yet.

Destiny 2 will get a free upgrade as well.

Same.

I'll try to get a PS5 when the pre-order goes live, but if I strike out I won't be to bummed cuz I got a boatload of PS4 games to get through.

May even hold out until a likely Forbidden West PS5 bundle drops.

I just downloaded the Witcher 3 and the game seems to be corrupted I used to have the physical. I'm not sure what the issue is I emailed PSN.

i pre ordered thps deluxe edition from best buy... the one that comes with the deck lol (i dont skate) and it’s not being delivered til the 11th...foh.

anyone know if the game that comes in that box is the same as regular in the store because i’ll buy one to play now and just return the copy that comes in the box or is it a different case

i pre ordered thps deluxe edition from best buy... the one that comes with the deck lol (i dont skate) and it’s not being delivered til the 11th...foh.

anyone know if the game that comes in that box is the same as regular in the store because i’ll buy one to play now and just return the copy that comes in the box or is it a different case
The only difference is the in game content. Returning it depends on where the code for the content is. If it’s on your original receipt, you’re golden. If it’s in the game case for the deluxe edition, you’ll have to open it so you might not get to return it

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION CONTENT INCLUDES:
  • ‘The Ripper’ skater from Powell-Peralta®
  • Unique retro outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero and Rodney Mullen
  • Unique retro content for the Create-A-Skater mode

The only difference is the in game content. Returning it depends on where the code for the content is. If it’s on your original receipt, you’re golden. If it’s in the game case for the deluxe edition, you’ll have to open it so you might not get to return it

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION CONTENT INCLUDES:
  • ‘The Ripper’ skater from Powell-Peralta®
  • Unique retro outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero and Rodney Mullen
  • Unique retro content for the Create-A-Skater mode
yea thanks for the reply man

im watching unboxing videos and it looks like the game case that comes with the collectors edition is different

guess i’m gonna have to wait

for those playing THPS yall liking the game a lot. Is it worth the 40 or wait til black friday and see if it goes down to 29.99 or 24.99?

Back
Top Bottom