The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I give the same advise to people that get mad about delays for games, Just play something else in the mean time. Sure you have a backlog. Just game until they release a price/date. You googling it every 10 minutes won't make it happen faster.

People are mad :lol:

1599487379497.png

1599487335141.png
Soony!!!!!

100% both TH1 and 2. I forgot how damn hard it was to get into the volcano!!

Going to try and work through some trophies, but man... that is an absolute beast of a list. I dont think I can get the plat.
Thats exactly how I felt. Some of those trophies seem like they are gonna take a lot of work. Hell, some of the in game challenges seem crazy too. :lol:
Unlocking Officer Jack Black is gonna be a pain in the ***. :lol:

That actually sounds cool, and more appropriate for the KH series. :lol:

Just down the rabbit hole we go...

if S is 299 and X is 499, my guess is that ps5de will be 349 and ps5 399

except no one knows what they'd be taking a $100 loss on other than "rumors"
Bloomberg already reported that the ps5 BOM is $450. That’s $450 without packaging materials and shipping cost, yield failure costs etc.

$450 would likely be a loss for the digital console

If Sony is that focused on during up games third party and otherwise for next gen they just may be willing to take a $100 loss.

Nintendo did it and have been making a killing with their games.

If Sony is that focused on during up games third party and otherwise for next gen they just may be willing to take a $100 loss.

Nintendo did it and have been making a killing with their games.
An OG switch cost $257 and retailed for $299. Nintendo generally doesn’t ever sell consoles at a loss (the lite maybe was close to a loss)

Last edited:
So apparently windowscentral.com just announced the series x at $499 with a November 10 launch for both the s and x.

Last edited:
It doesn't make business sense for Sony to undercut the Series X.

All the joking aside, the demand for the PS5 is higher than the demand for the Series X. If they are priced the same, most with a PS4, will go to a PS5. So Sony should just pocket that $100, and wait until sales slow to give a price cut. It is clear that Sony realizes that to stay the market leader they have to spend on content, so there is no need to come in below consumers willingness to pay for the console. That is an expense the market says Sony doesn't need to take on. $499, $450, seems like the logical move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom