The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

anyone try out the new avengers game yet? any thoughts?
I was playing it yesterday. It’s definitely fun and I want to get back to it, but the only thing I want to play right now is THPS :lol:

Which reminds me, they gotta add a photo mode in at some point right? It would be so dope in this game. Especially if they added some kind of video editor. Imagine being able to make our own skate tapes :nthat:

Last edited:
I was playing it yesterday. It’s definitely fun and I want to get back to it, but the only thing I want to play right now is THPS :lol:

Which reminds me, they gotta add a photo mode in at some point right? It would be so dope in this game. Especially if they added some kind of video editor. Imagine being able to make our own skate tapes :nthat:

I installed Avengers on Thursday but haven't played because of THPS :rofl:

They definitely need to add some sort of replay feature.

Played free skate in San Francisco for like two hours straight last night :lol:

I'm enjoying thps... I can't wait until I get really good... I think I'm going to wait to buy the Avengers game until the PS5 version comes out

I'm enjoying thps... I can't wait until I get really good... I think I'm going to wait to buy the Avengers game until the PS5 version comes out

Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix already said PS4 copies will get a free enhanced PS5 update.

Some of the created parks are pretty fun. There’s one in the featured section that’s basically a rail roller coaster and you just grind the whole thing lol. I got up to over a million points on it. Got leveled up to level 30 in like 2 runs lol

Can someone go up to Sony headquarters & tell those *****es to release some dam PS5 info already !!!! ****!!! 😂😂

I'm really starting to take it personal.
I don't think I've ever set aside money for something this close to its release(?????) without knowing how much it cost and when it actually comes out, pretty sure I don't know everything it does either.

We really gonna get a tweet Nov. 5 from Sony talkin bout
'Join us next week for some exciting news."

I'm really starting to take it personal.
I don't think I've ever set aside money for something this close to its release(?????) without knowing how much it cost and when it actually comes out, pretty sure I don't know everything it does either.

We really gonna get a tweet Nov. 5 from Sony talkin bout
'Join us next week for some exciting news."
Bro I swear !!!! Like wtf tell us something already **** ... that would be so wack if they wait a week before release to give us news . ****s starting to piss me off

Barely into Avengers but I really like it despite all the bugs. I won’t lie, Square Enix released a barely finished game but the potential is huge. Add about 10 more Avengers and allow for 6-10 multiplayer and we can have something really fun here

Barely into Avengers but I really like it despite all the bugs. I won’t lie, Square Enix released a barely finished game but the potential is huge. Add about 10 more Avengers and allow for 6-10 multiplayer and we can have something really fun here

From a data mine of the beta they found about 15 characters. Kate Bishop was on that list so it looks like we going to get a full team.

I need them to work hard on these bugs cause people are complaining and I need the amount of people playing to stay high. Game is no fun by yourself.

Last edited:
100% both TH1 and 2. I forgot how damn hard it was to get into the volcano!!

Going to try and work through some trophies, but man... that is an absolute beast of a list. I dont think I can get the plat.

People are mad :lol:

1599487379497.png

1599487335141.png

Back
Top Bottom