The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not gonna post it cause theres a lot of swearing but Ive just seen a twitter thread from a dev about the S having a gig or 2 more ram than current gen and how its bs for next gen

No ****s given

322741e3de1096ad9a3c5d4a7bfefb60f8351307.gifv

Que ... the the usual team green capers on here.

I think it's smart, get a value out the gate instead of waiting for a sale, especially for families that don't need the monster specs.. It serves it's value purpose.

I think it's smart, get a value out the gate instead of waiting for a sale, especially for families that don't need the monster specs.. It serves it's value purpose.

I agree to a certain extent. I mean kids and teenage kids are influenced by what their friends play and buy like Fornite and GTA Online. But a big chunk of gamers still will buy the exclusives where Sony has beaten Microsoft for literally 3 generations now. Gamepass for what they push with backwards compatability hardly anyone gives a damn about or really uses the feature. Also a lot of the major popular 3rd party games aren't available on Gamepass day one of the new game releases.

Demon's souls more difficult or equally difficult as bloodborne?
The only reason Demons' Souls was hard was that the gameplay was so clunky and the mechanics (upgrading and world/character tendency) were so convoluted.

Last edited:
The only reason Demons' Souls was hard was that the gameplay was so clunky and the mechanics (upgrading and world/character tendency) were so convoluted.

it was essentially a horrible broken game that people misunderstood to be intentional and From just rolled with it.

And now we have DS3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro :pimp:

I think Microsoft’s strategy is great and is going to work. We just have to remember that they are trying to accomplish something different (in comparison to Sony).

I don't, and the Bloomberg article honestly says it all. If it's true that Xbox Series S has *a third* of the graphical capabilities than the Xbox Series X, third party developers are going to turn around and walk out the door. You're essentially developing two different versions of any game at that point.

I don't, and the Bloomberg article honestly says it all. If it's true that Xbox Series S has *a third* of the graphical capabilities than the Xbox Series X, third party developers are going to turn around and walk out the door. You're essentially developing two different versions of any game at that point.
stop being dramatic
3rd party developers gonna do what they do
and still gonna get the job done

What? :rofl:

Do they make multiple versions of PC games?

Back
Top Bottom