The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The loading time difference for OG Demon Souls and the PS5 remake:

SerpentineHandsomeHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

Not sure if I'm supposed to be impressed. Games 11 years old.

The visuals are nothing alike though.

For a game like this where you die a lot 10 seconds will add up.

When I used to play Street Fighter and get beat badly, I wanted to run it back ASAP but all that loading back to the lobby to wait for a new match just increased the salt.

Last edited:
_114403938_games_console_sales_v2_640-nc.png

Source:

Fake NEWS again !

There is no console war anymore !

All 3 major gaming companies are headed in different directions and have different outlooks !
Nintendo hasn’t really been in the war for a while now tbh.

Would say the Nintendo Wii was the last time they had a SOILD Console. Moms told me how crazy the line and hype was for that thing. she stood in line for it overnight and everything with my friends mom

Nintendo has veered off into their own lane for a while now and really been focusing on that switch.

(definitely looking at one for Mario sunshine remastered)

Nintendo hasn’t really been in the war for a while now tbh.

Would say the Nintendo Wii was the last time they had a SOILD Console. Moms told me how crazy the line and hype was for that thing. she stood in line for it overnight and everything with my friends mom

Nintendo has veered off into their own lane for a while now and really been focusing on that switch.

(definitely looking at one for Mario sunshine remastered)

If u don't have a switch now. You might as well wait for the heavily rumored and eventual 2021 4K Switch that will be coming out.

I might as well sell my switch now also while people are still buying used ones for a lot of money.

:rolleyes cats only hated on the Clippers because they knew it was a roadblock for Bron and are now celebrating cause they think he’s got the carpet laid out for him for a ring.

....the irony when he loses in the Finals....AGAIN :lol:

ALSO...The ultimate edition for Spiderman:MM comes with a remastered Spiderman PS4 with allegedly a new trophy list. Don’t know what exactly that means for those of us that have Spiderman PS4 already and have even platinum’d the game but it’s not sounding good. Can’t see us getting locked out all the way of graphical upgrades to the PS4 made version of the game but it may not be as “enhanced” as the PS5 remaster of Spiderman PS4. Not all the way mad at it cause I was gonna play through Spiderman PS4 again for like the 8th time but a scum bag move on Sony’s part. With the way we were blatantly lied to about preorders being available well ahead of time to being lied to AGAIN with Sony saying preorders would go live as soon as the 17th only for them to go live about 10 mins after they mentioned that AND THEN the first 6 months of PS5 games essentially being available for the PS4 as well, Sony is looking really bad right now.

So OG Spider-Man is getting a remaster. I somehow missed that.
Sony's messaging has been scruffy but I will allow it because of covid.

1600336840231.png

Nothing about whether current PS4 version of Spider-Man will also get that upgrade.
Only says Miles will get the free upgrade.

So OG Spider-Man is getting a remaster. I somehow missed that.
Sony's messaging has been scruffy but I will allow it because of covid.

1600336840231.png

Nothing about whether current PS4 version of Spider-Man will also get that upgrade.
Only says Miles will get the free upgrade.

This a hot hate topic thread on ERA right now.

But think this why this version is releasing also:

SMMM_ULE_PS5_ProductHero_900X900

I'll be disappointed if Sony does not give PS4 disc or digital owners a free upgrade with a download able patch for the OG Spiderman PS5 remaster.

:rolleyes cats only hated on the Clippers because they knew it was a roadblock for Bron and are now celebrating cause they think he’s got the carpet laid out for him for a ring.

....the irony when he loses in the Finals....AGAIN :lol:

ALSO...The ultimate edition for Spiderman:MM comes with a remastered Spiderman PS4 with allegedly a new trophy list. Don’t know what exactly that means for those of us that have Spiderman PS4 already and have even platinum’d the game but it’s not sounding good. Can’t see us getting locked out all the way of graphical upgrades to the PS4 made version of the game but it may not be as “enhanced” as the PS5 remaster of Spiderman PS4. Not all the way mad at it cause I was gonna play through Spiderman PS4 again for like the 8th time but a scum bag move on Sony’s part. With the way we were blatantly lied to about preorders being available well ahead of time to being lied to AGAIN with Sony saying preorders would go live as soon as the 17th only for them to go live about 10 mins after they mentioned that AND THEN the first 6 months of PS5 games essentially being available for the PS4 as well, Sony is looking really bad right now.

Roadblock for the Lakers and Bron :lol:

Here is what you don't see and get why so many Laker fans HATE the Clippers is because you are a Clips fan living in Georgia. Me born & raised and still living in Cali and being a lifelong Laker fan even before Shaq & Kobe became Lakers in 1996. The Clippers will ALWAYS be that 2nd rate red headed child as long they stay & play in LA. Their continued FAILURE just makes thing worse for them. As for both Kwhai and PG both those M'fers are NOT from LA or LA county even. PG is from Palmdale and Kwhai is from Riverside. I know so many people that all of sudden jumped on the Clipper bandwagon starting with the Lob City era with CP3 & Blake Griffin and it got worse and more mainly San Diego heads jumped on the bandwagon after Kwhai signed with the Clips last summer because he played at SDSU and took that team to NCAA tourney sweet 16 and lost to Kemba Walker and Uconn. Any person under 35 claiming they were a true or life long Clipper fan while they in San Diego is straight up LYING :lol:

That's where the HATE for the Clipper is and makes things even funnier when guys like you talk so much SH*T saying the Clips could take the Lakers out in a 7 game series :lol:

This a hot hate topic thread on ERA right now.

But think this why this version is releasing also:

SMMM_ULE_PS5_ProductHero_900X900

I'll be disappointed if Sony does not give PS4 disc or digital owners a free upgrade with a download able patch for the OG Spiderman PS5 remaster.

Yea, they've put in a ton of work into the original and got it to 60fps so I doubt they'll give it for free.

need a pre order smh

want to cop this and get it out of the way, might be a hard cop until summer 2021

Back
Top Bottom