The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The betrayal is my only issue. Sony clearly stated we would have advanced notice and somehow Wal-Mart was allowed to trigger an avalanche... and I doubt Sony had no clue.

They didn't cut prices to compete with M$ but they def broke our trust to get the jump.

Not mad (maybe because I was successful at securing mines), just saying I take issue with the lack of integrity in how things went...

Hopefully they allow more preorders soon. Wasn't successful at all last night after trying bestbuy for like 3 ******* hours

So OG Spider-Man is getting a remaster. I somehow missed that.
Sony's messaging has been scruffy but I will allow it because of covid.

1600336840231.png

Nothing about whether current PS4 version of Spider-Man will also get that upgrade.
Only says Miles will get the free upgrade.

Welp, I need to sell off my sealed PS4 GOTY edition from last BF...

Ya’ll better stop thinking Sony and MS give a damn about ya’ll :lol:

Sony did their event, released price and release date info and then opened pre-orders a few days before MS did. It seems like a master plan to me.

Anyway, a second wave of PS5 invites were sent. I got one so I’ll probably pre-order digitally from Sony Direct. I’m assuming it won’t get here day one but it’s all good.

Went ahead and preordered a controller last night, I figure if I’m unable to secure a system, I’ll move the controller for and take part in the long wait to get a console (possibly well into 2021 or even 2022, depending on how badly COVID disrupted this supply chain). I’m just happy GTA 6 hasn’t been announced yet, would suck having to wait to play that.

Tried getting one but honestly I'm not in a rush to get a system. I barely played this last generation, lol

I played a decent amount on the PS4, got a few platinums. But there are definitely a lot of games in my backlog that I could hold off on the 5. I need to play Demon’s Souls ASAP though.

all you dudes buying multiples, is it one to rock and one to stock....?

I have a friend who has two PS4 setups at his house. We used to play Bloodborne/Dark Souls 2 and 3 with that setup and it was a blast. I brought my own system over before he got a second, but I definitely appreciated when he got the second one set up lol

Sony did their event, released price and release date info and then opened pre-orders a few days before MS did. It seems like a master plan to me.

Anyway, a second wave of PS5 invites were sent. I got one so I’ll probably pre-order digitally from Sony Direct. I’m assuming it won’t get here day one but it’s all good.

I think it says free launch day delivery either in the e-mail or link.

Facts. They want our money. People talking about Sony normalizing the $70 game. I honestly believe Take Two tried and people bit and now everyone will follow or they all talked to each other about the price point of games beforehand.

My boy ordered 3 last night. I will say, copping $2000 worth of the same video game system during a recession is an interesting strategy. If there isn't a stock shortage, you're stuck with 3-4 you'll have trouble offloading for retail :lol:

Should be easy for him to get those off I think :lol: but hey you never know

Back
Top Bottom