The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Amazon emailed me yesterday saying pre-orders opening at 9am today and it was a breeze for me.
Pre-Orders didn't see that bad in Europe.

I keep blaming the pandemic for ruining plans so I'm letting a lot slide.
Pricing doesn't bother me cuz I'm patient. I'll wait for the game to be the price I want it to be.
I'm used to buying collectors editions of games I really like at launch so not much of a difference.

What really got me mad is Horizon on PS4 :lol:

The messaging has also been lackluster.

Geoff Keighley was tweeting all this info that should have been in the show.
PS-Blog is a haven for info but I don't need to run there after a show to get important info that should've been in the show. I know the show can't be long but something like Spider-Man remastered is a big deal.
The whole Demon Souls on PC was a rookie error too. Sucks for PC dudes :lol: but shouldn't have happened.
FFXVI - Show said console exclusive. Trailer after the show said timed console exclusive. Just be consistent.

The fact that the first 6 months of the PS5’s life cycle will be primarily comprised of PS4 games may be Sony’s way of cushioning the blow on what could be “limited availability” for the PS5 within that time.
They said there would be lots more PS5's than PS4's at launch.

ps4 launch games were ROUGH

had to get excited about resogun lol
Yeah, that was lineup awful. I settled for NBA 2K14......haven't touched another 2K since.

I'm not sold on this year's lineup either, outside of Miles Morales. But with Spider-Man PS4 only being 2 years old, this standalone/expansion won't feel like a fresh, new adventure into the world of PS5. (For me)

Still haven't played ps4 spiderman, so I'll get that ultimate edition for ps5...assuming I can get a damn ps5 :lol:

I’m probably going to rock out with spider man, 2k and cod that should be enough to hold me over...speaking of rough times the vita was super rough too I bought it and traded it in within 2 weeks

I’m probably going to rock out with spider man, 2k and cod that should be enough to hold me over...speaking of rough times the vita was super rough too I bought it and traded it in within 2 weeks

tenor.gif

Vita had the best launch lineup

Had the thing in my cart on Best Buy when they initially went live, got all the way up input my card info and got hit with the OOS...After the Amazon early release mess I went back over to BB and saw it was still sitting in my cart...Tried for about half an hour to check out and it let me through just after midnight...

Not sure if they pulled stock and held it for a release at midnight after that first messy drop, but I got lucky on the timing I guess...

RE 7 and DMC 5 are both games I was ready to buy day 1 but wasn’t in love with the gameplay for both. Told myself I’d buy them down the line and now they’re both looking like part of my launch line up including Spider-Man: MM.

if you’re a jrpg gamer...I’m not so it was meh to me I primarily streamed ps4 games through it

I bought Uncharted , Wipeout and Marvel 3 at launch.
Good times.

Yall looking at whats going on with these NVIDIA cards today? Good lord, getting a 3090 seems like its going to be impossible on the 24th

Yea my friend said it was gone quick. 3070's would be worse from the sounds of it.
3090 should be much easier at that price

Back
Top Bottom